Xavier The Belgium Scammer Strikes Again! This Time at Alice Pub...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Xavier The Belgium Scammer Strikes Again! This Time at Alice Pub...

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

You might want to be careful if you come across this guy. According to several people on Facebook, he's ripped people off for money, phones, etc.

Posts about him on Facebook:

Be careful !!! This Belgian called Xavier is a beggar. He is trying to find work but nobody wants him because he always go out with the cash and is a notorious alcoholic. He tries to contact you by Facebook and asks you a few dollars to finish the month and, of course, the money never back. He "tried to" work Angkor Hotel Street 15, blue pumpkin at Riverside, La Patate street 5 and He has conned many people in Kep

He worked at Blue Pumpkin, borrowed people's money, never paid them back, stole a motorbike and a TV...

He said he was down on his luck. I had known him many years ago so I invited him to my house to eat and drink. I also gave him money. When he left he took my phone and some more money. Beware he is a druggie and alcoholic with no scruples. Id love to find him.

It's true ... This guy talk by Facebook with Belgian community and ask money every times.... Now if I have good info, he stay in Balung... Hope for him not come back in pp if he don't want a lot people kick him ... Poor guy for trash...

Last time i saw him walking near Night Market

And now for his handsome mug:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Re: Watch Out For Belgium Scammer Xavier in Phnom Penh, Camb

Post by MekongMouse »

I've never seen any foreigners working at Blue Pumpkin... what do you think he did?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

How do you know he is in Banlung ? It's a very small place - not easy to stay incognito for long. And not a good place to scam people.
izzzy
Tourist

Re: Watch Out For Belgium Scammer Xavier in Cambodia

Post by izzzy »

I have been living in banlung and can confirm Xavier was working there until the end of April. He was quite a bit fatter than in his mugshots above (I would use the term very obese). Weirdly he was employed, I have just been told, even though those concerned and their friends had read about his past before hand . They wanted to give him a chance!!! . Unfortunately, this allowed him to steal from those of us who were not aware or informed of his past and on poor/volunteer incomes. How can these sorts of people be dealt with? I guess it is pointless telling the police? I am quite happy discussing this with others.
Last edited by izzzy on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
izzzy
Tourist

Post by izzzy »

He told me he was training the staff. He is a cook.
izzzy
Tourist

Post by izzzy »

MekongMouse wrote:I've never seen any foreigners working at Blue Pumpkin... what do you think he did?
He said he was training the staff at Blue Pumpkin. He is a cook, as well as obviously a crook!!!. :stir:
izzzy
Tourist

Post by izzzy »

Anchor Moy wrote:How do you know he is in Banlung ? It's a very small place - not easy to stay incognito for long. And not a good place to scam people.
See my reply above
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Bloody Belgians.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

A crooked cook? A cooked crook/ What is it?
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

He's obviously not straight.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic