22 dead, 50 injured in UK bomb blast at pop concert

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: 22 dead, 50 injured in UK bomb blast at pop concert

Post by kiwiincambodia »

22 dead, 50 injured in UK bomb blast at pop concert:

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 2:42 pm Breaking news, that I'm sure NOBODY saw coming....!
Spoiler:
The terrorist's name is Salman Abedi.

He is just another homegrown terrorist from a Libyan refugee family, has strong ties to Libya (reportedly just came back from Libya a couple days ago), is an active Muslim, a family friend, presumably his fellow Muslim, said he was perfectly normal, he was also know to security services, and now he's a dead Islamic extremist suicide bomber terrorist.

No twists or turns in this story. It's going to continue being the same damn story for years to come until people wake up and see the problem.

I know some will think of this as "ironic," but isn't Libya one of the counties on Trump's Muslim ban list of 6 countries? Hmmm...

So, people can keep thinking that ANYTHING you slap the word "RELIGION" on is instantly worthy of respect and should be allowed in modern society can keep on allowing our Western citizens be killed again and again.

If Hitler had slapped a little "religion" sticker on his book of ideas, would we have to respect Nazis, their beliefs and actions? I guess some would argue YES.

People need to look into the teachings of Islam and of their prophet, and be critical of it. Can anyone really say it's a religion of peace? Does it really teach Muslims to be tolerant of non-Muslims? Can you really read the whole thing and not see a strong calling to make the whole world Islamic and behave under Sharia Law?

It's brutal stuff, and while most Westerners would realise we represent the complete opposite in everything in their, most of the West still things we should accept the ideas simply because it's labeled a "RELIGION."

Of course these Islamic terrorists find justification for murdering people in the teachings of Islam. The modern, Western world couldn't be more against the teachings of Islam if we tried.

And sure, you'll have people who call themselves Muslims tell you how, "Islam is the religion of peace, we respect women, we are supposed to be tolerant of others, etc.." But that just shows they're not "stupid" and know what they should say. And luckily most just don't care enough about it. Probably don't even get down and pray 5 times a day like they're clearly supposed to.

Again, take the "religion" sticker of it and look at their teachings critically. Is there anything good in there (besides the typical 99% fluff that's in all religions which are just common sense to even atheists)?

I know some will yell BIGOT, but I just wish people would be more critical of the teachings of Islam, and I feel if people read it a bit, it might at least explain why Islamic State is growing so rapidly and how these people that their friends and family call "normal" and "non-violent" end up deciding that taking a bomb to a concert where there are families with children and killing 22 people that Westerners call "innocent" is all fair play in their holy war.

And even if you don't believe anything from any of the main religions, is Islam sharing a message that helps make the world a better place for us, our children and generations to come?

Ok, I need my morning coffee, LoL. And now for a funny read:

Preach the good word, Brother Gonk. I'm honestly impressed and intrigued by this post.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

here's what happens;
a young fool blows up himself and 10,20,30 innocent people with him
he is a Moslem
so the police start rounding up and targeting Moslems,
Is goes online and says, "see what they are doing to your brothers?"
"Come join in the fight"

so more young, unemployed , easily impressionable men strap on a vest, or drive a car, or take a hatchet...

Until mankind finds a way out of this senseless, "My religion is the only true religion" bs,it wont end

Mao said it right

"Religion is poison"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 6:02 pm"Religion is poison"
Personally I hate religion. Religion is death.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

StroppyChops wrote:
I thought you were the preachy type?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Digg3r wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:29 am
StroppyChops wrote:
Really?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

StroppyChops wrote:
Digg3r wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:29 am
StroppyChops wrote:
Really?
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

Digg3r wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 7:29 am I thought you were the preachy type?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
He's quite the opposite in my opinion.
-insert signature here
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Jesus was celibate? wtf did that BS come from? Evidence?

Even with my limited knowledge of the bible, Gonk, I could tear that table to shreds...peacefully.

Btw, how is the camel? ;)
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic