Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

Post by Duncan »

Mrwhippy wrote:Oops, that was for old dunc
Mrwhippy wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 11:32 am It's 2 conversations now, the correct one and a bizarre one in the wrong place. Simple, follow the correct conversation. How to move it if the correct conversation is in between?

You comment like an old person without thinking.

Oop's, looks like someone else has a 70 year old brain. Dont you know how to edit your own posts. Try thinking
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Duncan wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 9:15 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 1:04 am
StroppyChops wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:36 pm
hanno wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 3:22 pmI believe in Cambodia it is 100% as long as the apartment is not on the ground floor...
I understood this to be the case too, but the catch is, if the owner of E0 decides to drop the building, there's not much you can do about it unless it's specifically stated in a legally binding contract.

Wasn't aware of any 50km to the border exclusion zone.
You guys are getting confused, yes foreigners can own 100% of the apartment, but foreigners can only own 70% of the apartments in a condo building ( if that makes sense?), strata titled properties only and not allowed to own E0. The remaining 30% must be owned by/available for sale to Cambodian citizens.

I think you will find that foreigners can own 100 % of a condo/apartment in a building, above ground level,, ,, if the building is registered as a co-owned building. This rule was misinterpreted by many to think they could buy a apartment eg E1, E2, or E3, in many of the older buildings, and indeed a few slipped through the system until about six months ago when it was announced by Ministry of LM that it would no long be allowed. [ reported in CD ] Also restate agent Yong Yap said the same in one of his reports.

That's what I was saying...co-owned building = strata title
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

back on topic;

all the girls have gone to poi pet and applied for 2 year migrant wp visas ( LA) so they can stay and work in Thailand ( there between 800 and a 1,000 crossing there 5 days a week....)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

poipet is the new horrywood
How to move it if the correct conversation is in between?
that would require magical powers
o_rly
Tourist
United States of America

Post by o_rly »

SinnSisamouth wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 10:14 am
ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:44 am
Now they offer us low payed shitty teaching jobs and there fat middle aged rent girls.
"their"

teaching!

Well that explains the pay
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

The girls are reporting a very low standard of customers. Mostly old smelly drunks that smoke too much and are too tight to buy lady drinks.Many wear daggy shorts and wifebeaters and speak awful Khmer.
Mrwhippy
Expatriate

Post by Mrwhippy »

I went out again this weekend, again the standards were awful. All about 30 years old with little fat bellies.....they would need to pay me! I ended up hooking up with a girl in a club so all was good.

the customers are not the ones at work and offering a service Mr willy
teakman
Tourist
Canada

Post by teakman »

whenever a friend comes to holiday,he takes his usual girl out of dream bar on st 118 and st 5.there's always a bunch of cuties in there. also play penh bar and vampire bar both on st 172.
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Low standard in the girly bars at the minute

Post by jah steu »

Just for fun we weighed all the girls from one of our bars the other night. Average weight across all of them (22) was 43.5 kgs.
Average age was 23.4 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

jah steu wrote: Mon May 29, 2017 1:00 pm Just for fun we weighed all the girls from one of our bars the other night. Average weight across all of them (22) was 43.5 kgs.
Average age was 23.4 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can sense a weekly bar game, guess the weight.

Sell raffles
closest to actual number wins
????
Profit?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic