Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

Post by General Mackevili »

StroppyChops wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 2:52 pm
eriksank wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 amSo, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind, God fearing Nigerians getting arrested and deported in Cambodia, as they are the real victims here, as the Cambodian government gets big money for human trafficking them here.
We don't know their real story, and I am quite sure that the Cambodian government doesn't either. How would they? It's just that their visas had expired, that they were overstaying, and that the Cambodian government then decided to deport them on those grounds.
It's just snowflakes calling the "RACE CARD."

I'd say literally over 95% of our news stories are about non-Nigerian foreigners, but every time we have one about a Nigerian national, they say we're singling them out.

And just we were all starting to think Phnom Penh expat Shona Arber was of higher morals than the rest of us, she sends CEO this message:

Kind of glad to see that. Reminds me that anyone who says we're racist for reporting on Nigerians and think that they are the real victims here are nuts.

Shona Arber's comment to us is about as stereotypical as they can get, saying that a Nigerian took our girlfriend, and that she left us because we have small white dicks and the girlfriend left because she preferred a big Nigerian dick.

A terrible case of the pot calling the kettle black?
That's worth archiving for future reference. Personally I'd be tempted to put that screenshot up publicly each time Shona wants to voice an opinion on FB...
frank lee bent wrote:shona is white and full of privilege. probably sexually frustrated going by the tenor of her remarks.
She's nuts. She did delete her other comments, which also deleted all the replies.

Oh well, at least Shona Arber has enough sense to delete comments that make her look pretty racist.

Seems others already got to see it before she deleted it all, and according to one of her friends, she's an ; intelligent open-minded" person, LoL.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Pictures of More Illegal Aliens Being Deported From Cambodia; Mostly Nigerians

Post by General Mackevili »

And I was starting to get worried that Shona Arber was actually a Nigerian troll (we get a lot every time we have a story about Nigerians behaving badly in Cambodia),but it seem she's a 32 year old white Australian from Melbourne, Victoria working at Footprints International School in Phnom Penh as a Grade 4 teacher.

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder.

Good Shona Arber:

Bad Shona Arber:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 4:59 pm And I was starting to get worried that Shona Arber was actually a Nigerian troll (we get a lot every time we have a story about Nigerians behaving badly in Cambodia),but it seem she's a 32 year old white Australian from Melbourne, Victoria working at Footprints International School in Phnom Penh as a Grade 4 teacher.

Maybe she has multiple personality disorder.

Well... she is a "masters students" [sic]. Perhaps she's a little too enthusiastic about smoking her botanicals. :wink:
You could be next.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
eriksank
Expatriate

Post by eriksank »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 amSo, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind ...
It happens to all nationalities:

* 80 Chinese and Vietnamese were arrested, accusing of living and working illegally in Cambodia
* Sihanoukville: Belgian Maarten Schoonjans and German Thomas Rorich arrested for overstaying visa.

Overstaying a visa is essentially a victimless and merely administrative offense. The immigration department will often deport the overstaying foreigner for that (not always, though). The overstaying foreigner has actually not done anything that we could term "immoral". What would there be "immoral" about overstaying a visa? Morality can never emanate from man-made law such as visa regulations. Therefore, it is very much a non-issue. A deportation could also be a practical solution. I think it is ok to report on stories of this kind.
the duck
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by the duck »

There was a nigerian approaching my mate who is from Austin, texas a few months ago...warned to him just to nod and say hi...he listened...somehow they friended on fb and sent all sort of 410 crazy shit to his wife and him. About a week ago, the exact same dude landed in detention center. He claimed he overstayed but some locals expat who got scammed said it was a fraud. Now he his facebooking from the detention center asking for $1400 so he could bail himself out and a ticket home. He call himself Hakuma matata kenny. Cracks me up everytime i think of it. He called people racist just because he was from that country, I didnt want to share no more info on an fb expat group. My local friend wwho happens to work in that department told me it is not the overstay but he scammed not just the expats but the locals too...i asked what to do about it, he just simply shrugged and said dont know.

There was a post a 2-3 months back posted by CEO news about the Nigerians camry robbery. I happened to be in PP a week prior before it happened....at psa derm skov round about it the night time Tela gas station drinking place. I took pics of them...they were collaborating nightly with khmer fugly hookers. I have pic of them in my harddrive and it matches exactly what the article post or translated by CEOnew said....good thing they thought i was a korean or chinese and cant speak a lick of khmer or english.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

the duck wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 12:19 pm There was a nigerian approaching my mate who is from Austin, texas a few months ago...warned to him just to nod and say hi...he listened...somehow they friended on fb and sent all sort of 410 crazy shit to his wife and him. About a week ago, the exact same dude landed in detention center. He claimed he overstayed but some locals expat who got scammed said it was a fraud. Now he his facebooking from the detention center asking for $1400 so he could bail himself out and a ticket home. He call himself Hakuma matata kenny. Cracks me up everytime i think of it. He called people racist just because he was from that country, I didnt want to share no more info on an fb expat group. My local friend wwho happens to work in that department told me it is not the overstay but he scammed not just the expats but the locals too...i asked what to do about it, he just simply shrugged and said dont know.

There was a post a 2-3 months back posted by CEO news about the Nigerians camry robbery. I happened to be in PP a week prior before it happened....at psa derm skov round about it the night time Tela gas station drinking place. I took pics of them...they were collaborating nightly with khmer fugly hookers. I have pic of them in my harddrive and it matches exactly what the article post or translated by CEOnew said....good thing they thought i was a korean or chinese and cant speak a lick of khmer or english.

Is this the robbery you are referring to ? How do you know there is a link between what you say you saw and what was reported here?

Three foreigners wanted in Phnom Penh break-in
23 March 2017
https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/newswor ... %20robbery
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 4:59 pm
This might explain her defensiveness for blacks.

I ran into this lady and who I assume was her boyfriend yesterday. He's black. I think he was American black though judging by the couple words I heard him say. Seemed like a nice guy honestly.
-insert signature here
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

White chick. Check.
Arts Major. Check.
Did internship in Africa. Check.
Got jungle fever and experienced first interracial/cultural relationships. Check.
New to Cambodia. Check.
Defends deportees. Check.
Hates white men and everything they represent. Check.

Only tongue in cheek, but I suspect I got 60% of those checks right.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun May 21, 2017 12:28 am So, some people on Facebook are saying we shouldn't report on these stories of kind, God fearing Nigerians getting arrested and deported in Cambodia, as they are the real victims here, as the Cambodian government gets big money for human trafficking them here.
Whatever they are saying on social media, we are just reporting events as they happen. No matter what their nationality, foreigners who get arrested or deported from Cambodia are of interest to other foreigners living here.

6 July 2017
9 Nigerian men were arrested at 9am today at Trapeang Thloeng village, Chaom Chov commune, Por Sen Chey district, Phnom Penh. They are suspected of living and working in Cambodia illegally.
ImageImageImage
http://khmeread.com/posts/26107
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic