Suck Eggs World,There Is A New Sheriff Coming To Town...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Luigi
Expatriate

Re: Suck Eggs World,There Is A New Sheriff Coming To Town...

Post by Luigi »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 4:45 pm this thread is not exactly vindicating his judgement of Trump and what he would do to MAGA,
i see he has the old mass murderer Kissinger on board now.
i thought they could only bring him out of cryo for a day at a time like Cheney.
Classic. Great post FLB. I'll chuckle on this one manana. :beer3:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Trump now says that he wanted to get read of Comey since day one for show-boating and being a grand-stander. I guess there can only be one of those.....
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

hanno wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:03 am Trump now says that he wanted to get read of Comey since day one for show-boating and being a grand-stander. I guess there can only be one of those.....
Obama?

"Obama talks about himself 216 times during $3 MILLION dollar Italy speech"

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/obama- ... ly-speech/
-insert signature here
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

AE86 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:12 am
hanno wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:03 am Trump now says that he wanted to get read of Comey since day one for show-boating and being a grand-stander. I guess there can only be one of those.....
Obama?

"Obama talks about himself 216 times during $3 MILLION dollar Italy speech"

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/obama- ... ly-speech/
The difference being that a) he is no longer the president and b) the organizers paid him to talk about himself.

Obama was certainly no grand-stander during his tenure and your link is far-fetched at best.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

Obama was certainly no grand-stander during his tenure and your link is far-fetched at best.

Have to agree with Hanno. I usually find AE86 to be highly reputable with an uncompromising honesty-at least with all things motor driven. However I find this observation off the mark.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
AE86
Expatriate
Japan

Post by AE86 »

I was posting that lightheartedly as it's being passed around all over U.S. conservative media as of late, as if it was a valid hitback against Trump. Sorry my sarcasm didn't come across, I should have added a big green smiley.

To be fair though, Obama does have a reputation of referring to himself all the time even as president, to the annoyance of some of my Liberal Democratic family.
-insert signature here
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Putin's cock holster's fate
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

jimi hendrix
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

how is his Great Wall coming along? since it will be the Greatest Great Wall ever built, you would think it would already be famous for it's Greatness.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic