Farm Equipment for Sale

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Aggie
Tourist
United States of America

Farm Equipment for Sale

Post by Aggie »

Selling big farm equipment including tuk tuk with insulated box on back ($1,500 - only has 1,900 kms on odometer); hand tractor ($1,000); machine/pump good for 2+ hectares drip irrigation system ($250); water filtration system for drip irrigation system ($100); small Chinese made pump ($50); Yokohama generator made in Japan ($100); weed whacker ($50); solar power panel and converter/battery/box good for 4 lights, 2 fans and TV ($200); 2,000 liter water drums ($20 for one that is leaking, $75 for two in good condition); soil sterilization equipment made in Cambodia ($20); insect netting; and alot of small cheaper items too (tools, large and small containers, seedling trays, some vegetable seeds, spray cans, backpack sprayer, ice chests, plastic crates for delivering produce or miscellany use, table, chairs, scales, etc. If interested please PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a list with photos, details, and prices. Farm is only 15 kms from Phnom Penh so it will be easy for you to take a look at items.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Rossy123456789
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Farm Equipment for Sale

Post by Rossy123456789 »

hi my name is aaron if u can call me we can speak the iytems. 093 808 775 thks
Rossy123456789
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Farm Equipment for Sale