Land bungalows farm for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
diesel
Expatriate

Land bungalows farm for sale

Post by diesel »

have my land for sale + a barn + 2 newly build wooden bungalows + kitchen+ bathroom + place for restaurant.

Possibility to rent the livinghouse shop next the land
Land:
900M2
Security wall and a big metal gate
Location: takeo province, kirivong district 4 km of Vietnam. On village road and reachable with big trucks.
Land has irregation systeem and fruittrrees

Barn: 200m2, metal roof, concrete floor, complete foundation! , 6 m height, dubble wall around 60 cm heigh and 200 cm metal fencing.

Kitchen restaurant+ bathroom, newly built, kitchen 9m2, bathroom ( hotshower) 5m2, also i built a place to make a restaurant or lounge place.24m2

Bungalows: newly built, 2.5 m above the ground on concrete pilars, size 6x4 m and Walls 2.5m and middle point 5 metre, roof is covered with thick pack grass.
The bungalows are built with the balcony side facing the ricepaddys ( beautifull vieuw!!!') western toilet inside and a Nice sink. Beautifull koki darkwood floor and beautifull beds!. Groundlevel is concrete, Nice place to relax of built 4 walls and mmake extra rooms.

Asking price is 34000$, offcourse include land!!!CoNsider every offer!!!
A leasecontract is also possible but its not my first option, because me and my gf go living in my country.

You can contact me on my e-mail : [email protected] '
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Land bungalows farm for sale

Post by Username Taken »

Here are the pics. :thumb:

diesel
Expatriate

Post by diesel »

Thanks!!!!!
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Is that a pink toilet door ? Man that is so so so '' gay ''
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
diesel
Expatriate

Post by diesel »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Diesel,, Just curious, but do you have soft title or hard title for your land.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
diesel
Expatriate

Post by diesel »

Ey Duncan, it's softtitle, everybody in province has softtitle, but seems to be the government go change all softtitle into hardtitles free of charge. And I have no problems with a softtitle, no tax, no high transerfees, and I have a security wall around my land, so nobody can steal metres of land.

And hardtitle land is also a lot more expensive, 34000 is a really fair price for all this, and I'm willing to discuss the price if somebody us really intrested!!
diesel
Expatriate

Post by diesel »

BARGAIN!!! 30000$
diesel
Expatriate

Post by diesel »

final pricedrop 25000!!!!!!!!
diesel
Expatriate