Studio Room With Pool And Only a 5-Minute Walk to Pub Street in Siem Reap For Rent: $290/Month

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Studio Room With Pool And Only a 5-Minute Walk to Pub Street in Siem Reap For Rent: $290/Month

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

"Siem Reap, Cambodia: For Rent Studio Room With Pool(available from 14.01.2017)

Price: 290$/month

INCLUDES: wifi,Garbage, Cable Tv, cleaning once a month

NOT INCLUDED: Electric,water

Features: 1 bedroom,1 bathroom,kitchen,Parking space,with safe gate,garden,life area,pool

Equipment: Full furnished,AC,fan,hot water, water purification system,kitchen Equipment,screen TV,Fast speed WIFI,cable TV and world Chanel,documentary channel(Discovery,National Geographic),quiet and safe area,road in good condition.

To Pub street walking just 5 minute

Please contact for daily rental.
For information please contact us
By send PM.
Phone: +855964005743
"

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Paulthepom
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Studio Room With Pool And Only a 5-Minute Walk to Pub Street in Siem Reap For Rent: $290/Month

Post by Paulthepom »

Hi
I was wondering if the studio was still available . . . . If not do you know of any others ?.
Im looking for a place from the 4 or 5th March and I would like to stay until the end of May

Many thanks
Paul
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: Studio Room With Pool And Only a 5-Minute Walk to Pub Street in Siem Reap For Rent: $290/Month

Post by wendyaspinall »

I am looking for a place such as the studio room as advertised for the month of Dec 2017.
Please PM me if there is any studio room available for the month of Dec 2017.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ There's a phone number in the OP you could ring. Highly unlikely that they will see your post here.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

wendyaspinall wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:39 pm I am looking for a place such as the studio room as advertised for the month of Dec 2017.
Please PM me if there is any studio room available for the month of Dec 2017.
Just find a place when you get there. Trying to find a place seven months in advance for a one month stay seems a bit pointless. Or at least wait until November and maybe ask in a Siem Reap FB group.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic