A Day In The Life of BKKTRAPPER

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: A Day In The Life of BKKTRAPPER

Post by phuketrichard »

i tried to watch and got thru about 5 minutes and ....what shit.
as jamie said u must have to be Australian to think its funny
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

The subtlety of a sledge hammer but I think it is funny (Housos, not Pineapple or whatever his name is).
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:37 pm i tried to watch and got thru about 5 minutes and ....what shit.
as jamie said u must have to be Australian to think its funny
Trailer Park Boys

Serial from Canada eh. Same same different accent.
But lasted 15 years so what do I know is funny. :popcorn:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

A day in the life of BKKTRAPPER:

12.30 pm : Wake up with a stinking hangover in your mom's basement.
1.00 pm: Boil some water for your ramen.
2.30 pm: Check the internet to find all of your previous day's efforts have been deleted and you have been banned.
3.00 pm: Set up a new e-mail account, and some new accounts on a few forums.
3.10 pm: Start huffing gasoline. Go into a daze.
5.00 pm: Type a few random misspelt words, making sure to include "feminazi", "backpacker", "ex-pat" and "50 cent beers".
5.20 pm: Tell everyone about your $5000 an hour job.
5.37 pm: Huff some of your mom's nail-polish remover. Go into a daze.
7.30 pm: Watch Neighbours.
8.00 pm: Your mom comes in and tells you you're a useless cunt.
8.01 pm: Go back down to your mom's basement.
8.22 pm: Wank yourself silly over an old copy of Razzle.
8.46 pm: Fall asleep.
3.45 am: Piss yourself.
11.55 am: Wake up in a pool of piss, but too fucked to do anything about it.
12.30 pm: Repeat the above.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Luigi wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:36 pm
Seasquatch wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:07 pm Ha ha haaaaa 100 times funnier than anything I've seen on septic tv for a long time :popcorn: I'm going to watch the other episodes.

You call flops - thongs? Hilarious!

Maybe Florida broke off Australia millions of years ago. ;-)
Maybe Broward County. Only place I've ever met that concentratio of white trash in the limp penis state. :beer3:
:D I live in Broward, maybe years ago but all the New Yorkers/Bostonians, Haitians/Jamaicans and Cubans squeezed the rednecks out to Davie. Kissimmee, Ocala, Jacksonville are way worse for white trash.

The show is a bit gonzo but I like some self loathing nasty humor, Married with Children is one of my favorites. I grew up watching a lot of Australian movies back in the 80's so maybe I get it.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
hoe with toe
Tourist

Post by hoe with toe »

I used to play the exact same pokie machine on that bar stool as BKKtrapper's step dad in his terrible mustache sat on. I played to the credit limit, 200 credit per spin some where in a bar in Maitland -- ordered a glass of cold Toohey when I got 15 free games the machine just gone mad somewhere during my 8th free games but it stopped at $500 winning limit either the fucking Aristocrat pokie machine manufacturer put it to that limit or the fucking bar owner....didnt make much sense to gamble as it cost 5 bucks a spin and your highest return is capped at 500 bucks. Anyway when I tried to cash out it required hand pay -- when I called a brunette waitress over to cash out she asked for my ID, I guess didnt help as I still had my Maitland high school t-shirt uniform on. But not only I did not got paid my winning which I think I rightfully deserved, the bitch proceeded telling how illegal is was and what a bad boy I am.

But for all the bad experience I have had in the terrible New South Wale land the hot blonde babes on Newscastle beach made up for it.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

'' New South Wale land the hot blonde babes on Newscastle beach made up for it.

Didn't happen unless you have photographic evidence.
hoe with toe
Tourist

Post by hoe with toe »

All I can tell from those memorable experiences the Aussie babes digged me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic