Xavier The Belgium Scammer Strikes Again! This Time at Alice Pub...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Watch Out For Belgium Scammer Xavier in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by vladimir »

Speaking of IT guys, where is BOFH? I miss his posts
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
uptoyou
Tourist

Post by uptoyou »

thank general for your approval and i m sure this man not so bad if somebody know where s stay i will help mhim
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Watch Out For Belgium Scammer Xavier in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by General Mackevili »

uptoyou wrote:thank general for your approval and i m sure this man not so bad if somebody know where s stay i will help mhim
Why do I have the feeling your intentions might be different than you state? :stir:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Upto you : we would love to hear the story of how Xavier saved your husband's life and why he is really a good person. So far, we have only heard that he is stealing and taking advantage of people that are kind to him.
If you have something good to say about him, that might help him, so please tell us about it. Personally, I am looking forward to hearing your story.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Xavier The Belgium Scammer Strikes Again! This Time at Alice Pub...

From the Cambodia Scammers Facebook Page:

Yes Hi everyone I would like to let you guys know that this guy is a big liar that you will never meet before so please be careful everyone . he is absolutely scam I did tried my best to forgive him and gave him a chance when I heard he about to kill himself I tried to give him power but he kept lie again and again he using me so I can't take it no more . He owed me money then said pay back this day that day but all are lie and I did went to the bank few times just to get money from the code he gave me but that's just bullshit , I'm feel soooo stupid at the times that I went to Canadian bank two times , western union two times and ANZ bank one time and I think those people thought I tried to search the code or something like scam .....I have to pay for their food and Tuk Tuk even though borrow for buying drugs . .... I have to put alarm on every morning just get up and go to the bank like what he said coz I close my pub late so I never sleep enough for long time now .... Unfortunately all are just bullshit . How can he do this to me ??? Does he have heart ??? I lost my face and times . Omg how can I let this feeling out if you were me how would you feel ????? I'm not an angel and I don't want to be mafia like some people used to call me . guys I'm not that bad but its too much .

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Logos is up to no good again... On the bright side, the guy has definitely lost some weight.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

As far as I can tell he's still hanging round SHV, I saw someone blow him out on the SHV employment page and about 6 months ago he posted on the things for sale page and I posted a link in response to his advert. I got a PM back from him saying not believe what I read on Khmer 440, which is good advice, really.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

cptrelentless wrote:As far as I can tell he's still hanging round SHV, I saw someone blow him out on the SHV employment page and about 6 months ago he posted on the things for sale page and I posted a link in response to his advert. I got a PM back from him saying not believe what I read on Khmer 440, which is good advice, really.
Except maybe in this case. Seems like he is the anti-Midas: everything he touches turns into Buffalo manure.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

This was recently sent to CEO:

"Hello!I would like to inform about a new scam from Xavier - the other day in BKK 1, I was in my car and he came to me pretending to be a tourist who has been stolen and waiting for the answer of the consultat. His story seemed so true - I heard many real stories as his - and in doubt I gave him some money for the guesthouse and my phone number in case. But I had the impression to have already seen him... the day after he called me telling that he had no answer from the consultat and he had no money to eat. I told him that I was out of the city. Fortuntately. Today I checked on internet and I saw all his scams. So be careful!"

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

He is going to need a false moustache now with all those photos online.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic