More Dumb Questions

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

More Dumb Questions

Post by WildA »

This place and the other Board have been invaluable for me. On the other hand, because it seems that so many folks come and post silly drivel, ya got to dig for the real info. So I thank y'all in advance for answering my questions even though somewhere, buried in some 237 page thread, there is an answer.

Anyway me: 61, ready to pension out within a year and come over there and find a job to keep me busy...plus do a project I have been planning for years. All contingent upon me being able to get out of the clutches of my 22 year old ex-stripper ex gf who for some odd reason, thinks Im hot and keeps telling me "you arent going to leave me to fuck Asian girls" followed up with a nice deep Yum Yum. Anyway, Im not hot..Im just a HWP trending to a bit fat geezer with white hair and a well trimmed goatee.

That being said, in Thailand, after my 5th trip there, I got bored with Bar Fines so my technique was to have a business card made up in Thai with my local Phone number, Line ID, etc. I would then head to the nearest BJ Bar, get my stress relieved, and then hit the bars and GoGos and look for prospects that met my specs. A lady drink or two, a game of pool, have some fun, hand em a card and say basically "Thanks for hanging out, Im living here now and it was nice to meet you. I have to go meet my friends, hit me up maybe we can do something". Then on to the next place. I usually would get a response by the next day...Im still in touch with a few.

Now I know there arent any BJ places but Im older now and have more self control. In Thailand, it was a great way to get a tour guide, translator and fake gf for the cost of a meal, movie, etc. I probably had a good 50% freebie ratio, depending of course how you define freebie.. One time I met a girl this way who lived in Nonthanburi...she took a fucking local bus all the way down to Ekkamai (3 hours) so after our night in Thong Lor and RCA, and intensive use of all her orifices, and another night in Silom? and more orifice use, I sent her home with 2000B as taxi fare. Saw her two days later and offered her Taxi fare, she said she still had some left over and paid for it herself. She saved me money...when the bars closed at RCA I made her walk behind me and approached a Taxi driver, who quoted me like 1000B to go back to Ekkamai (it was normally a 200B ride)....she then popped up and gave they guy hell, and he did it for 300B.

Gonna be able to do this in PP? By the time I get there, I should be able to speak pidgen Khmer....

Next:

Are there good Cigs in PP, equiv to Marlboro Menthols...cost?

Real stupid: Small appliances? Like rice cooker and Microwave? Best brands or brands to avoid? How about little sundries like sheets, towels, etc.

Another Pervie question: I was roaming around Nonthanburi on my last trip and I went to a Food Cart for a refreshment. First words from the old lady..."where you from?" Bangkok. "you live Bangkok"? Yes. "you have girlfriend?" No. "you man, need lady. You want girlfriend?" Maybe. Babbles in Burmese to the next cart where this absolutely gorgeous Burmese girl unwraps her face scarf to expose a solid 9. "you take her, she pretty, boom boom you, take care you, make nice baby"..etc etc...So I did for a few days :)...This possible in PP?

Maid: where/how to find?

Finally..I want to say that I really am hoping to meet some of you guys...Raybull, Duncan, Username Taken, Frank Lee Bent and Jamie Lambo, you in particular as long as you are not a Chelsea fan. You guys are great. Others too, but I aint been here long enought to remeber your names.
Naturam expelles furca, tamen usque recurret. Horace
Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they arent out to get you. Pynchon
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: More Dumb Questions

Post by John Bingham »

Fucking creep. Why do you disgusting old pervs think that anyone wants to know about your trashy behavior?

You make everyone puke.

GTFOH.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 am Fucking creep. Why do you disgusting old pervs think that anyone wants to know about your trashy behavior?

You make everyone puke.

GTFOH.
don't be butt hurt because he didn't mention your name :plus1:

i jest JB i jest
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:43 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 am Fucking creep. Why do you disgusting old pervs think that anyone wants to know about your trashy behavior?

You make everyone puke.

GTFOH.

i jest JB i jest
If he shows up in his new Ford 150 Raptor he's buying, a tour down to the farm would be fun. Otherwise, fuck it!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Ill try and answer your pervy questions, we didnt really need so much detail though, the bits ive left below would have been sufficient lol
WildA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am
I got bored with Bar Fines so my technique was to have a business card made up in Thai with my local Phone number, Line ID, etc. and then hit the bars and look for prospects that met my specs. A lady drink or two, a game of pool, have some fun, hand em a card and say basically "Thanks for hanging out, Im living here now and it was nice to meet you. I have to go meet my friends, hit me up maybe we can do something". Then on to the next place. I usually would get a response by the next day...Im still in touch with a few.

a great way to get a tour guide, translator and fake gf for the cost of a meal, movie, etc.

Gonna be able to do this in PP? By the time I get there, I should be able to speak pidgen Khmer....
this is doable, but most khmer girls are a lot more reserved than your average Thai girl, but its easy to get girls numbers and to arrange to meet them after their shift or sometimes the next day, although most bargirls like to sleep all day during the day, so will likely try to get you to barfine them the following evening before they start work if you want to take them out, if you pick up a freelancer, this avoids this problem
WildA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am Another Pervie question: I was roaming around Nonthanburi on my last trip and I went to a Food Cart for a refreshment. First words from the old lady..."where you from?" Bangkok. "you live Bangkok"? Yes. "you have girlfriend?" No. "you man, need lady. You want girlfriend?" Maybe. Babbles in Burmese to the next cart where this absolutely gorgeous Burmese girl unwraps her face scarf to expose a solid 9. "you take her, she pretty, boom boom you, take care you, make nice baby"..etc etc...So I did for a few days :)...This possible in PP?
as mentioned above this is Cambodia, the girls are a lot more reserved, not impossible but very slim chances of random locals saying this...
"you take her, she pretty, boom boom you, take care you, make nice baby" maybe more like
"you take her, she pretty, you marry with her, she take care you, make nice baby"

WildA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am Finally..I want to say that I really am hoping to meet some of you guys...Raybull, Duncan, Username Taken, Frank Lee Bent and Jamie Lambo, you in particular as long as you are not a Chelsea fan. You guys are great.
naa not Chelsea im Norvun, i support Lincoln and Newcastle
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

You make everyone puke.

GTFOH.
LOL. Im sure Im blockable for you. Have a splendid day.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Raybull wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:56 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:43 am

You make everyone puke.

GTFOH.

i jest JB i jest
If he shows up in his new Ford 150 Raptor he's buying, a tour down to the farm would be fun. Otherwise, fuck it!
I wouldnt buy a Raptor...my idea of a pickup has three on the tree and Warne locking hubs
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:01 am Ill try and answer your pervy questions, we didnt really need so much detail though, the bits ive left below would have been sufficient lol
WildA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am
I got bored with Bar Fines so my technique was to have a business card made up in Thai with my local Phone number, Line ID, etc. and then hit the bars and look for prospects that met my specs. A lady drink or two, a game of pool, have some fun, hand em a card and say basically "Thanks for hanging out, Im living here now and it was nice to meet you. I have to go meet my friends, hit me up maybe we can do something". Then on to the next place. I usually would get a response by the next day...Im still in touch with a few.

a great way to get a tour guide, translator and fake gf for the cost of a meal, movie, etc.

this is doable, but most khmer girls are a lot more reserved than your average Thai girl, but its easy to get girls numbers and to arrange to meet them after their shift or sometimes the next day, although most bargirls like to sleep all day during the day, so will likely try to get you to barfine them the following evening before they start work if you want to take them out, if you pick up a freelancer, this avoids this problem
WildA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am Another Pervie question: I was roaming around Nonthanburi on my last trip and I went to a Food Cart for a refreshment. First words from the old lady..."where you from?" Bangkok. "you live Bangkok"? Yes. "you have girlfriend?" No. "you man, need lady. You want girlfriend?" Maybe. Babbles in Burmese to the next cart where this absolutely gorgeous Burmese girl unwraps her face scarf to expose a solid 9. "you take her, she pretty, boom boom you, take care you, make nice baby"..etc etc...So I did for a few days :)...This possible in PP?
as mentioned above this is Cambodia, the girls are a lot more reserved, not impossible but very slim chances of random locals saying this...
"you take her, she pretty, boom boom you, take care you, make nice baby" maybe more like
"you take her, she pretty, you marry with her, she take care you, make nice baby"

WildA wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:58 am Finally..I want to say that I really am hoping to meet some of you guys...Raybull, Duncan, Username Taken, Frank Lee Bent and Jamie Lambo, you in particular as long as you are not a Chelsea fan. You guys are great.
naa not Chelsea im Norvun, i support Lincoln and Newcastle
Newcastle is going back up I see. Anyway, Jamie, ya seem in tune, any answers to the non pervy questions....LOL sorry I offended the Morals police. I wont tell about my adventures in FKKs.... :stir:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Jamie_Lambo wrote: ↑

Ill try and answer your pervy questions, we didnt really need so much detail though, the bits ive left below would have been sufficient lol "

Well. WildA, you just can't please everyone. I would have enjoyed even more details. Nonetheless I find other posters moral repugnance laughable.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
WildA
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by WildA »

taabarang wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:27 am "Jamie_Lambo wrote: ↑

Ill try and answer your pervy questions, we didnt really need so much detail though, the bits ive left below would have been sufficient lol "

Well. WildA, you just can't please everyone. I would have enjoyed even more details. Nonetheless I find other posters moral repugnance laughable.
I had a midget girl once in Pattaya about 20 years ago....what an embarrasment walking from the bar to my hotel....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic