Jesus Christ on a motorbike...

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Jesus Christ on a motorbike...

Post by juansweetpotato »

https://www.cambodiadaily.com/news/hun- ... le-128061/
does this mean we're back on track with the culture of dialogue lol

#inspiredbyTrump
Last edited by juansweetpotato on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Jesus Christ on a motorbike...

Post by Duncan »

I agree ,,, we should be talking a lot more about violence and greed. Now if only we could find someone to give a speech to the Cambodian people for lets say 3 or 4 hours , so it sinks in to the peoples head , that violence and greed is not good, cause Kama's a bitch when it comes back to bite you.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

I agree ,,, we should be talking a lot more about violence and greed. Now if only we could find someone to give a speech to the Cambodian people for lets say 3 or 4 hours , so it sinks in to the peoples head ..."

I think such a spellbinding speech would never attract a large crowd nor would the prerequisite attention span ever endure let alone survive
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Disappointing was expecting this: :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic