How's your New Year ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: How's your New Year ?

Post by Barang chgout »

Khtouille means but? I didn't think so. What, then, is the word for pussy?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Khtouille means but? I didn't think so. What, then, is the word for pussy?"

KhDouille or douille. The latter is "softer" in meaning and could be considered to kid's word.

Actually the most correct meaning of khtouille is
"tail.". My phonetics are for personal use and don't convey pronunciation to others well. A close English approximation of "douolle" sounds like one of Donald Duck's kids Dewey.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

taabarang wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:30 am "Khtouille means but? I didn't think so. What, then, is the word for pussy?"

KhDouille or douille. The latter is "softer" in meaning and could be considered to kid's word.

Actually the most correct meaning of khtouille is
"tail.". My phonetics are for personal use and don't convey pronunciation to others well. A close English approximation of "douolle" sounds like one of Donald Duck's kids Dewey.
ញ័រ - Nhor - Shiver/Shake
បាត - Baat - Buttocks lol
កន្ទុយ - kantouy - tail

the words for pussy i know of are

Puk - im guessing might be a play on this word ពូជ, but just a guess, you may hear this word associated with the song Pok oun ponna - ពូកអូនប៉ុណ្ណា - which basically means "how big is your mattress" but they play on the words to "how big is your pussy" you might see the girls saying it whilst grabbing hold of their forearm to basically insinuate how big is your dick

the other im not sure on the spelling but id romanize it as "Kadouy"
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

had a great start to the new year yesterday, started off the celebtrations at 3:15am by paying respects and lighting some incense, in the afternoon we had a big street party and played songkran style then finished off the night with the big concert watching Bayarith. Sokun Nisa, G-Davith and Aok Sokun Kanha! :D
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Pub St, Siem Reap last night
Facebook
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

thats mental
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

mine has been quiet, with unaccustomed physical work. i have hurt my back.
good excuse for drugs.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:04 pm mine has been quiet, with unaccustomed physical work. i have hurt my back.
good excuse for drugs.

What is your go to pharma for such maladies? :popcorn:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

almost all pharmacies have dicodin
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

This year , It's my first visit to stay at the families inlaws , in a village , or more like a country side house as they don't have any near neighbours . Thank god for that as the closest ones still had music that was ear deafening in my opinion. I think it was more than 7 years ago that I was there and some of the oldies still remember me , saying I still '' sa-aat '' . It's a good feeling being the only handsome barang for miles around . Taabarang will also know what it's like. ????? I even had a couple of marriage proposals put to me, but none of the girls had a Lexus or big tv , so I turned down all the offers.

One of the best things about staying in the families country side house with seven dogs is they always keep the pigs rounded up in the kitchen, so you don't have to carry them far if you want to cook them.

My accommodation was what you might call 5 M , No not 5 Star ,, 5 M, And that '' M'' isn't for moon , it's for mosquito.

The '' father-inlaw '' is in his fifties and climbs palm trees to collect the nectar which is boiled down to make palm sugar. He would be one of the fittest guys I have seen , for his age, [ except for when I look in the mirror ]

Palm nectar being boiled down to make palm sugar.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic