How much for one kg

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: How much for one kg

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

yep knew that, but i grow mine with organics, biobizz to be exact

charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

organic soil and nutrients! fuck the hydroponics, mass produced chav smoke......
charlie
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Skunk or hydro is not grown with chemicals. The nutrient contains all the same stuff as plants get naturally except that there is nothing missing as would happen with soil gardening. The stuff is super strong because of genetics and the vigour of the plant because it is getting a perfect mix of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium plus all the trace elements.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

willyhilly wrote:Skunk or hydro is not grown with chemicals. The nutrient contains all the same stuff as plants get naturally except that there is nothing missing as would happen with soil gardening. The stuff is super strong because of genetics and the vigour of the plant because it is getting a perfect mix of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium plus all the trace elements.
So how would you describe a bottle of fluid, made in a factory, that contained NPK? Made by a Chemical Engineer? Do you stuff raw cow shit into your grow?
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

there are two types of nutrients you feed your plants with, one is organic the other is?

charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

you don,t know what you are talking about mate. My "friend" grows 2 crops a year. he grows in organic soil (biobizz) and uses organic nutes (biobizz) he produces lovely, chemical free weed that tastes nice and is grown with love,, it sells for a good price because of that. When was the last that you grew something? or are you just commenting about something you know nothing about ( apart from what you read on the internet)

charlie
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
tightenupvolume1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:53 pm A tenth of a gramme of weed would not make a joint, are you talking about harry lauder?
charlie
had to do a bit of research, hes talking about meth, its measured in points (1/10th of a gram)
with weed it would be 1/16th of an oz, 1/8th, quarter, half, ounce, 9 bar, pound, kilo? or something like that its been a while
Yes, meth. Pot is around $350 Aud/ ounce.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

My friend used well rinsed, blended and strained brown seaweed for his hydroponic plants grown indoors with a homemade CO2 generator (vinegar and baking soda) and got a bushy 4 foot + crop every 3 months . 1 month on grow cycle 16 hrs of light and 2 months of budding.
He used a clay pelt grow medium specially made for hydroponic gardens probably hard to find here but I have heard that chunked coconut husks will work quite well.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Coconut fibre makes a great medium for hydro.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

LeesaJohnson
Expatriate

Post by LeesaJohnson »

It's too costly :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic