New owner of nicks bar attacked by ex-girlfiend

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New owner of nicks bar attacked by ex-girlfiend

Post by kgbagent »

He has a teaching gig on the outskirts of PP which he seems to like and has been doing for almost a year
jd1965
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by jd1965 »

Update,
Saw Nick and Wolf last night and made up over a few beers.
Shouldn't have said bad things about him as he's still my mate.
Looks like his bitch missus and that creepy khmer guy "Unkle" were in on it all along.
My apologies to Nick.
blueman.cambodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by blueman.cambodia »

Jack died early this year after being a homeless alcoholic for a long time. The girl gets out of Siem Reap prison in 2 more years for selling Meth.. What a tragedy for them both.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

blueman.cambodia wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:32 pm Jack died early this year after being a homeless alcoholic for a long time. The girl gets out of Siem Reap prison in 2 more years for selling Meth.. What a tragedy for them both.
Sad ending to a crazy Cambodia story, but thanks for posting.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

What a long pointless thread. Just do typical of Cambodia and Barangs in the bar business. I can’t believe that there are still bars in St 51. And people running them. One thing I don’t miss about Phnom Penh is St 51.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

willyhilly wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:55 pm What a long pointless thread. Just do typical of Cambodia and Barangs in the bar business. I can’t believe that there are still bars in St 51. And people running them. One thing I don’t miss about Phnom Penh is St 51.
St 51 was entertaining for a bit like going to the zoo to look at the animals. More suitable as a drive-through safari type, never plan to stay there for more than a couple of drinks.

Haven't been there in years though, thought they were changing it away from the drinking.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:34 pm Haven't been there in years though, thought they were changing it away from the drinking.
Actually, the opposite because they try to make it like a Thailand beer bar complex. But this not work and the place has gone downhill..even before covid.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's desolate looking on that stretch of Pasteur nowadays. It's the same on any of the streets that depended on a lot of tourists.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic