Bottled craft beer for sale

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Re: Bottled craft beer for sale

Post by Fourkinnel »

Anything on draught and affordable is worth the change from 'the swill from the hill Shitville' and 'the buffalo piss from the big stink' I see Cambodia beer expanding, maybe overtaking Anchor soon? Too much of it gives me a hangover worse than the others.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

i may have the odd abc but mainly top shelf

lots of people have tried brewing ale and failed
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

I'll buy when you have them available in paradise by the sea.
beerbaron
Tourist

Post by beerbaron »

LionsLeftTesticle wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:13 pm I'll buy when you have them available in paradise by the sea.
Not sure if that's a reference to SHV or not. My opinion of the place is certainly not a paradise by the sea. However if that's the case, for a large enough order we would consider shipping some cases down there. We already send beer to Woody's about once a week, so shipping would not be a problem. Let me know if you're interested.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

How does craft beer, which is a very fragile, sesitive product, react when it is driven over hundreds of kilometres of shitroads?
I prefer CB that is brewed and consumed on the spot.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

I can get a bottled local brew anywhere...made in Sihanoukville....
as far as yanks go about making ale....they are stuck up cunts in the USA.....so, if you run into them here..they are on roids...
the USA had thousands of breweries years ago..wherever Germans settled...The Brits brought their methods...
anything a guy from the USA knows comes from immigrants...
i am not qualified to judge these brews.... I typically drink the local beers wherever I am at in the world.
I did have a great local cider....my first hard cider...
I had another that tasted like gasoline...
I think made in Cambodia in small batches is a great business....
good luck....
Moe
Expatriate

Post by Moe »

j57 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:44 am I can get a bottled local brew anywhere...made in Sihanoukville....
as far as yanks go about making ale....they are stuck up cunts in the USA.....so, if you run into them here..they are on roids...
the USA had thousands of breweries years ago..wherever Germans settled...The Brits brought their methods...
anything a guy from the USA knows comes from immigrants...
i am not qualified to judge these brews.... I typically drink the local beers wherever I am at in the world.
I did have a great local cider....my first hard cider...
I had another that tasted like gasoline...
I think made in Cambodia in small batches is a great business....
good luck....
What an utterly clueless rant.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic