Water Sports Rentals Shfor Sale (Investor or Partnership) 40k – 60k Koh Rong Island Established company wi

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Kmwatersports
Tourist

Water Sports Rentals Shfor Sale (Investor or Partnership) 40k – 60k Koh Rong Island Established company wi

Post by Kmwatersports »

Water Sports Rentals Shares for Sale (Investor or Partnership) 40k – 60k

Koh Rong Island

Established company with business license located on Koh Touch, Koh Rong (main beach). Excellent water sports location current operating Jet Skies, JetSurf Boards, Banana Boat and a taxi boat. Large potential for growth with current location, other locations and adding on related business.

For more info call 0966 8384 05

https://www.facebook.com/kmwatersports/
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Water Sports Rentals Shfor Sale (Investor or Partnership) 40k – 60k Koh Rong Island Established company wi

Post by Username Taken »

Is the chick on the right included in this deal?

SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Water Sports Rentals Shfor Sale (Investor or Partnership) 40k – 60k Koh Rong Island Established company wi

Post by SinnSisamouth »

fuck me i would bang that till it fell off,or i fell aaleep
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

So you reckon posting it three times (and with different prices to boot) will facilitate the sale?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Sorry, I thought "water sports" meant something else. Total confusion.
:D
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

its no wonder that business fail when this is the best they can do to market their business

the same rules and business acumen apply here as it does in your home countries
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Kmwatersports
Tourist

Post by Kmwatersports »

I'm selling shares of the business or a possible buyout scenario that is why the price has a broad range and has changed in recent days.

I'm not marketing the business with the photo that "user name taken" took from many photos on our FB page and posted here for others to make rude comments.

If you're interested in more information about the business please PM Message me.

Thank you!
Maritimer
Tourist
Canada

Post by Maritimer »

Have you found a partner
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic