BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Anchor Moy »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:50 pm It's part of the new Firefox update. I was getting it on several sites today.
So, does it matter ? What to do ? Just want to know if its important or if I can ignore it.

I dont care much. What could someone do with my CEO password ? :head shot: Make stupid comments on the forum for me ? :licker: Who would even notice ? Maybe not even me LOL.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You should be concerned when we start asking for your credit card details when making a purchase from the CEO-online Shop. (Whether it be the official CEO t-shirts, coffee mugs, beer can holders, etc.)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Username Taken wrote: You should be concerned when we start asking for your credit card details when making a purchase from the CEO-online Shop. (Whether it be the official CEO t-shirts, coffee mugs, beer can holders, etc.)
Yeah I'm not so concerned about the coffee mugs for the moment, but I have ordered thousands of $ of genuine CEO stubby-holders. Maybe they are Vietnamese pirate copies ? :shock:
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:09 pm
Username Taken wrote: You should be concerned when we start asking for your credit card details when making a purchase from the CEO-online Shop. (Whether it be the official CEO t-shirts, coffee mugs, beer can holders, etc.)
Yeah I'm not so concerned about the coffee mugs for the moment, but I have ordered thousands of $ of genuine CEO stubby-holders. Maybe they are Vietnamese pirate copies ? :shock:
I can't think of any reason why you would need more than one, anchor moy teat!

:beer3:
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

tried to load an avator but they are all too big from my mac, is ther a way to adjust the size?
charlie
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:28 am tried to load an avator but they are all too big from my mac, is ther a way to adjust the size?
charlie
1. Upload your img to imgur.com. Grab the url for the img.
2. In your User Control panel > Avatar > choose 'Avatar type = Remote avatar'. Enter the url from imgur.

:hattip:
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

thanks
charlie
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

l looked at my photos in imagur, i picked one and it gives me 6 options, image link, direct link etc, which one, and what bit do i highlite and copy?
charle
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You're looking for something like this

http://i.imgur.com/Mt1P0qD.jpg
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India