Anyone in KoW agree with NJH's views?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Anyone in KoW agree with NJH's views?

Post by OKW »

any place with no man bun around is a good place.
hanno wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pmMoving to southern Vietnam this summer for a last try.
I am in Southern Vietnam at the moment. Temporary posting which is good, I worked in the Delta 6 years before. I like it here but it is not the place I would spend the next 10 years in. Best as I know, I am the only foreigner in town, sidewalks come up at 19:00, and HCMC and Phnom Penh are 7 and 5 hours away respectively. But no man buns in sight, that must count for something.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

hanno wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:20 pm
ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:06 pmMoving to southern Vietnam this summer for a last try.
I am in Southern Vietnam at the moment. Temporary posting which is good, I worked in the Delta 6 years before. I like it here but it is not the place I would spend the next 10 years in. Best as I know, I am the only foreigner in town, sidewalks come up at 19:00, and HCMC and Phnom Penh are 7 and 5 hours away respectively. But no man buns in sight, that must count for something.
I think I know exactly where you are, Chau Doc? Been there, done that. LOL No man buns is paradise. Anyway, I will send you a PM.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

How could anyone agree with his views? He changes his opinions every second day.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Trinitysmackstain wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:55 am
epidemiks wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 pm
Trinitysmackstain wrote:
Luigi wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:39 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Have a beer. You'll get over it eventually :beer2:
Thanks Lucy. Here's 5 cents for the advice & a buck for the beer. :beer2: I feel better already.
NJH went home.

He is a Vlogger ,druggy that likes ladyboys.
Lived in PP 2 years then and all of a sudden he went home to america.

Interesting that nearly 20 expats i met, know of or drink with have left Cambodia since 2017.
Expats, or just idiots that hung around too long?
Both.

One thing they all had in common was the constant burned out/hungover look in there eyes .
haha yep thats me lmfao :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

very much agree about the types that come to SEA now. Disgusts me. I have taken to hanging out in the boonies with mostly locals and a few long time expats who don't live on alcohol. But still it's better than living in the USA which is chock FULL of those clueless gits that think they know it all. AND also full of people that voted for Trump, another clueless lot. Don't much drink so those prices and venues don't affect me.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mr Curious wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:31 pm very much agree about the types that come to SEA now. Disgusts me. I have taken to hanging out in the boonies with mostly locals
yup, same here, down the farm of hens
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:17 pm
Mr Curious wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:31 pm very much agree about the types that come to SEA now. Disgusts me. I have taken to hanging out in the boonies with mostly locals
yup, same here, down the farm of hens
You should rent a shack on the tracks :twisted:
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

I came home and it is nice and tidy and safe but dead boring. The government is awful and many of the people are like Trump supporters in the US. The rest are thieves and drug addicts.
I will probably come back for a victory lap.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic