Adderall in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phrammoianchor
Expatriate

Re: Adderall in Cambodia?

Post by phrammoianchor »

taabarang wrote:"What's bothering me, is that you dont even need a medical prescription.-

Well I love it. Not only do I not need a prescription I don't have to buy the same over-
priced pills from the doc. There are dangers of course if you don't have the caution that common sense provides. I've been doing it for over a decade and quite effectively.

However they are Easily abused like most vices in KoW
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Mr Curious wrote:um, smoke some reefer. Or is that too simple?

I can't sleep after smoking, many a night have I laid in bed staring at the ceiling after smoking, go figure.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
mariobryant
Tourist

Post by mariobryant »

I just asked a similar question and haven't heard a response yet. I've been on it for about 2 weeks and really haven't noticed any huge changes, but I'm wondering if it takes a while to kick in. I started take adderall at 10mg and slowly upped it to 30. I've experimented with times I take it too. I'll keep on it for a bit, but my doctor said we'd try something else in a few weeks if it doesn't improve. Probably concerta. I'm inattentive, but not hyperactive.
Does anyone know how long it'll take to tell if it's working or not?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Considering this is your first post, that may account for the lack of response to the similar question you asked. So, presumably your post is just to draw attention to your website.

otoh, love the avatar.
mariobryant
Tourist

Post by mariobryant »

I mean I asked this question in internet:)))
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

I know a "friend" who would be interested lol. Thought you couldn't get it over here, at least a few years ago you couldn't. My "friend" had a script back in the states but since he only goes back every 2 years he can't get it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic