Ketamine bust; Sihanoukville factory charged with drug trafficking

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Ketamine bust; Sihanoukville factory charged with drug trafficking

Post by zmth »

zmth wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:38 pm correction: Pharmacie Angkor Chey is selling the vials from Germany but looked again at the other type of vials which the pharmacy near market in Sihanoukville and the latest pharmacy in Phnom Penh at intersection streets 13 and 148 are both selling the same another brand which does not seem to be German. The writing on the label of the vial is so small i can't really tell for sure from where it is made or the company but did see at least one non a,b,c...z letter such as could have been a cambodian or Thai or chinese or whatever script so it is possible this could have been the local company involved in the bust. Will try to get a magnifying glass or something to see if i can more clearly make out what is written on the label.

But also question whether the company was actually shut down and/or itself was illegal or were they only cited for exporting illegally ?
now was able to read it and it was mission pharma vials from India so it was not from the Sihanoukville company
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

well potatoe, at least you know the prices. Who would have thought. Go for it. As for me, I'm not into any of that boring shit of an escape, may it be consuming or dealing. Mostly going hand in hand btw. Just a bit sick of 50% of all being discussed here is somewhat drug related.
juansweetpotato wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:32 am
OKW wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 pm hell, there is money to be made with that 10 bucks markup in PP. A weekly run perhaps? :)
i was told you can get it for under 10 bucks. that's quite a mark up for ignorance or greed - you decide.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Just a bit sick of 50% of all being discussed here is somewhat drug related.
Lol. ATM this is the only drug related thread on this page. There are at least another 20 topics which have nothing to do with drugs. :whistler:
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:58 am
Just a bit sick of 50% of all being discussed here is somewhat drug related.
Lol. ATM this is the only drug related thread on this page. There are at least another 20 topics which have nothing to do with drugs. :whistler:
ur not scobienx r u? only, that sounded just like him. :assasin:
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

OKW wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:14 am well potatoe, at least you know the prices. Who would have thought. Go for it. As for me, I'm not into any of that boring shit of an escape, may it be consuming or dealing. Mostly going hand in hand btw. Just a bit sick of 50% of all being discussed here is somewhat drug related.
OKW wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:50 pm hell, there is money to be made with that 10 bucks markup in PP. A weekly run perhaps? :)
i was told you can get it for under 10 bucks. that's quite a mark up for ignorance or greed - you decide.
its Mr sweetpotato btw. i never understood what people see in ketamine as its just like being either mildly or incredibly drunk.
ketamines for kids
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

K isn't addictive, it's habit forming. Hallucinogens make reality seem more exciting when you feel the real world has little to offer. I suffered from this sort of ennui before, they're fucking great but you can't do it every day. You have to put on your big boy pants and deal with it. The world is a dull, uninteresting place but sadly this is all there is. My friend's got a strobing hula hoop you can borrow.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

:thumb: , fully agree.quote=juansweetpotato post_id=165028 time=1489859062 user_id=566]
OKW wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:14 am well potatoe, at least you know the prices. Who would have thought. Go for it. As for me, I'm not into any of that boring shit of an escape, may it be consuming or dealing. Mostly going hand in hand btw. Just a bit sick of 50% of all being discussed here is somewhat drug related.
its Mr sweetpotato btw. i never understood what people see in ketamine as its just like being either mildly or incredibly drunk.
ketamines for kids
[/quote]
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

OKW wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 amits Mr sweetpotato btw. i never understood what people see in ketamine as its just like being either mildly or incredibly drunk.
ketamines for kids
Obviously you have very limited knowledge about the substance. Some of the most respected of researchers like John C Lilly, etc, have spent years exploring the dissasociative headspace that it can offer. It also shows potential promise as a fast acting antidepressant substance, and according to others experiences appears to be far more complicated than just feeling 'drunk'.

Maybe try reading something about it. Erowid is quite good.
More than just any old backpacker.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

" all being discussed here is somewhat drug related. " well that's the title of the original post.
Yea K is quite a bit different than being drunk. Also another bad thing is tolerance builds up fast and takes more and more. Yea cannot do it and probably one would not want to do it every day. Also would say it is less habit forming than alcohol and can have a bad unpleasant trip and seems like half or more people who do it for the first time don't like it and don't want to do it again. Also as one posted before may have practical use

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/h ... 48826.html
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

zmth wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:22 am " all being discussed here is somewhat drug related. " well that's the title of the original post.
Yea K is quite a bit different than being drunk. Also another bad thing is tolerance builds up fast and takes more and more. Yea cannot do it and probably one would not want to do it every day. Also would say it is less habit forming than alcohol and can have a bad unpleasant trip and seems like half or more people who do it for the first time don't like it and don't want to do it again. Also as one posted before may have practical use

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/health/h ... 48826.html
but i must admit actually do not think it is going to be a sucess in that endeavor and NOR will it be in any practical way act as a antidepressant in general for some obvious reasons esp if you ever did take it personally that is then you would know why it would not be suitable. Also on a rather disamal note I am not sure but what it has impaired my vision in particular for distances over 4' to inf. which prior were pretty reasonable but are really bad now as may even have to get glasses if i ever have to drive at night again, Bad news. THough I can't say for sure Ketamine is theone and only reason or necessarliy even any of the reason but it certainly seems so but if so that is something to reckon with - quite a big deal and good reason enough to never have taken or experimented with Ketamine if that is any way true which to me seems it may be
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic