Villages torched, dozens of Rohingya killed by Myanmar military.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate

Re: Villages torched, dozens of Rohingya killed by Myanmar military.

Postby SinnSisamouth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:37 am

peppermintpaddy wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:18 am
SinnSisamouth wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 am
my point was brainbox u was going on about religion and dunc was talking about a race.

one does not convert to a race of people but religion

what is your point?

once you convert to judaism,you become a jew.....hmmmm,how come a brainbox like you doesnt know that?
i suggest u reread what was posted
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman

:fuckyou:
hanno
Expatriate

Postby hanno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:50 am

peppermintpaddy wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:19 am
hanno wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:57 am
peppermintpaddy wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:45 am
SinnSisamouth wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 pm
Duncan wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:21 pm

Perhaps converting to become Jew's would get them to Israel and a new house in one of the new settlements ?
or even judaism rather than converting to a race!
i remember sammy davis jr became a jew,he was still a black man tho'....whats your point.....oh-you dont have one?
I think he converted to Judaism, but does that actually make him a Jew? I am confused....
yes it does.....
Some would disagree: "By and large, Orthodox law does not count non-Orthodox converts as Jews. ... In Reform Judaism, a child of an interfaith marriage must be raised as Jewish to be considered a Jew. If the child isn't, he's considered a gentile, even if his mother is Jewish."
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate

Postby peppermintpaddy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm

hanno wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:50 am
peppermintpaddy wrote:
hanno wrote:
peppermintpaddy wrote:
SinnSisamouth wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:17 pm

or even judaism rather than converting to a race!
i remember sammy davis jr became a jew,he was still a black man tho'....whats your point.....oh-you dont have one?
I think he converted to Judaism, but does that actually make him a Jew? I am confused....
yes it does.....
Some would disagree: "By and large, Orthodox law does not count non-Orthodox converts as Jews. ... In Reform Judaism, a child of an interfaith marriage must be raised as Jewish to be considered a Jew. If the child isn't, he's considered a gentile, even if his mother is Jewish."
nonsense ,if your mothers a jew,youre a jew.....if you convert to judaism,youre a jew.....no matter what race colour or gender you are....samy davis and the Rohingya included....
Trinitysmackstain
Expatriate

Postby Trinitysmackstain » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:30 pm

SEA are still in the middle ages concerning human rights.

Admit it .
hanno
Expatriate

Postby hanno » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 pm

peppermintpaddy wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm
hanno wrote:
peppermintpaddy wrote:
hanno wrote:
peppermintpaddy wrote:

yes it does.....
nonsense ,if your mothers a jew,youre a jew.....if you convert to judaism,youre a jew.....no matter what race colour or gender you are....samy davis and the Rohingya included....
Argue all you want, this came off a Orthodox site, maybe you want to discuss their beliefs with them?
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate

Postby peppermintpaddy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:06 pm

hanno wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:52 pm
peppermintpaddy wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:18 pm
hanno wrote:
peppermintpaddy wrote:
hanno wrote:

yes it does.....
Argue all you want, this came off a Orthodox site, maybe you want to discuss their beliefs with them?
youre one of those people who loves an argument Hanno.....the orthodox jews are the ISIS of the jewish world.....nobody but other crazies take any heed of them...Certainly not the Israeli government.....you will always find a crazy quote on the internet if you look hard enough...as you obviously have done.....heres the more mainstream view...ie ,the one the state of Israel takes.....Judaism 101: Who Is a Jew? - JewFAQ
www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm Cached
A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism.