Business - Atmaland Resort in Kep for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
Atmaland
Tourist

Business - Atmaland Resort in Kep for sale

Post by Atmaland »

Price: 95.000$
Business with 9 years lease contract for sale.
3.5 stars resort at the foothill of National Park, close to Krab market, built in 2013, furnished with style, western quality.
5000m2, with a lot of place to build more (with existed plan or your own new one)
- 8 high quality bungalows (2 family, 6 double)
- 1 penthouse suite 72m2
- staff appartment
- large swimming pool
- restaurant
- sea view
- playground for children
- beautiful garden
Rent: - $1.200 until July 2018
- $1.500 until July 2021
- $2.000 until 28 Feb 2026
http://www.atmaland.com
[email protected]
Last edited by Atmaland on Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Business - Atmaland Resort in Kep for sale

Post by Anchor Moy »

Your place sounds beautiful and you have good reviews on internet. You have option on a renewable lease until 2026. Everything sounds amazing.
Without getting too personal, why are you selling up just one year after you bought the resort (March 2016) ? And what is the selling price ?

Not picking hairs, but the ONO sale price and the reason for sale are legitimate information for prospective buyers.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

not actually walking distance to the market, but sounds /looks wonderful;
would imagine no price posted as its going to be in the $200,000+ range
Prospective buyers
Keep in mind Kep has over 120 places to choose to stay and a short season, (although most weekends are busy)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Atmaland
Tourist

Post by Atmaland »

The sale price fell out by mistake (copy-paste) and it's 95.000$ and the post ic corrected accordingly.
The reason I'm selling is of personal nature. I've decided to join ventures with my partner who owns neighbour much bigger resort with development plan. We don't want to be competition anymore :) Otherways I would never sell because I love this place very much. It has very good staff, too.
I don't have an written option of renevable lease so offitialy it is 9 years lease. But the owner is willing to renew it (by word only).
And about the walking distance. For me (and Europeans in general 10-15 min walk is a walking distance :)))
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

wait
u built all this ;

8 high quality bungalows (2 family, 6 double)
- 1 penthouse suite 72m2
- staff appartment
- large swimming pool
- restaurant
including deposit/key money for under $95,000?? good on ya

walking down hill is easy,up is.... LOL
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Atmaland
Tourist

Post by Atmaland »

No, I didn't built it - it was already built. Only swimming pool and small hut are not built by the owner.
Atmaland
Tourist

Post by Atmaland »

I've managed to lower the rent pretty much. It's a good business and the price is good for me and for the buyer. Ok. I will not double my investment but the buyer will be my neighbour and I want to keep a good relationship.
In one year I've done some operational improvements and I've managed to create a good reputation of the place with manny satisfied guests that return often.
Atmaland
Tourist

Post by Atmaland »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:50 pm Your place sounds beautiful and you have good reviews on internet. You have option on a renewable lease until 2026. Everything sounds amazing.
Without getting too personal, why are you selling up just one year after you bought the resort (March 2016) ? And what is the selling price ?

Not picking hairs, but the ONO sale price and the reason for sale are legitimate information for prospective buyers.
The sale price fell out by mistake (copy-paste) and it's 95.000$ and the post is corrected accordingly.
The reason I'm selling is of personal nature. I've decided to join ventures with my partner who owns neighbour much bigger resort with development plan. We don't want to be competition anymore :) Otherways I would never sell because I love this place very much. It has very good staff, too.
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

comes with a cat too
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

SinnSisamouth wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:53 am comes with a cat too

What is a cat too ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic