Mr Zmth

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Mr Zmth

Post by zmth »

snookieboi wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:54 pm
zmth wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 amNo age limit to do drugs . Depending upon what you mean as drugs there are many senior citizens using and overusing zolpidem for sleep, benzos such as xanax and other mood controlling agents and various other substances more habit forming than ketamine. It's not just a young man or womens or middle aged activity.
You may have a point, but with your age and supposed 'wisdom', it doesn't explain why you would use a bladder and kidney destroying substance over something more natural and safer?
do you have any better suggestions ? I mean other than nothing ?
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

zmth wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:51 am
zmth wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 amNo age limit to do drugs . Depending upon what you mean as drugs there are many senior citizens using and overusing zolpidem for sleep, benzos such as xanax and other mood controlling agents and various other substances more habit forming than ketamine. It's not just a young man or womens or middle aged activity.
You may have a point, but with your age and supposed 'wisdom', it doesn't explain why you would use a bladder and kidney destroying substance over something more natural and safer?
micro lighting?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

I'll leave that to your research mate. I don't see the point in spoonfeeding sense.

:stir:
More than just any old backpacker.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

micro lighting?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

snookieboi wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 am
I'll leave that to your research mate. I don't see the point in spoonfeeding sense.

:stir:
that is a good point though. I have been getting mixed reports about that bladder,kidney issues and it is certainly a concern. Like some places on internet said it was only for ketamine bought on the street with perhaps whatever mixed with it.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Best of luck in Philippines Mr Zmth.
Look after yourself.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:22 am Best of luck in Philippines Mr Zmth.
Look after yourself.
Thanks for the encouragement. This ketamine habit is getting to be pretty bad. Cannot seem to go to any bar etc. without doing it - night with no hallucinations - just is too boring . Think the best i can do is try to get back into surfing again perhaps and there are several places to do that in Philippines if i can just get it together with the transportation issue etc. and stop going to bars. This bladder kidney issue is a real concern - i just wish i knew exactly how much and how often I can do without having to be concerned with the bladder/kidney issues.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Maybe you need to do a No Joke Howard if you want a brain worth cryogenically preserving.

aka - time to go home.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

zmth wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:17 pm Thanks for the encouragement. This ketamine habit is getting to be pretty bad. Cannot seem to go to any bar etc. without doing it - night with no hallucinations - just is too boring . This bladder kidney issue is a real concern - i just wish i knew exactly how much and how often I can do without having to be concerned with the bladder/kidney issues.
It's good that you are seeing some sense at last. The problem with Ketamine is that it is addictive in the sense you have explained. It has been described as 'psychadelic heroin' meaning that it has the feeling of a combination of the two classes of drug. The main issue is that it appears to be corrosive to the bladder lining, and kidneys. Chronic Users , and not such big users, have sometimes had to have their bladders removed, and fitted with catheters for life.
More than just any old backpacker.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Username Taken wrote:Unless he's been done the chicken farm, it could be Ketatosis pilaris (aka Chicken Skin), or just plain old chickenpox.
Chicken farm? Per old postings and articles, used to be at Tuol Kork. But now that place is an up and coming neighborhood. I thought all those those places just up and disappeared from Phnom Penh. Just like Sophie's.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic