The Rump loses it

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Re: The Rump loses it

Post by boozyoldman »

Can we be sure what is parody and what is really true?

http://www.theonion.com/article/mar-lag ... -cab-55311
KHurr
Tourist

Post by KHurr »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm haha- even Fox news is in a frenzy over Trump's attack on the media.
both the democrap and repuglican propaganda organs hate him!
hilarious and instructive.

with so many institutionalised propagandists hating him i am beginning to think me may have some small degree of merit.
The alternative was a lying, thieving, wretch of a whore that has sold 20% of the US's uranium to Russia for personal profit and lied about everything she has done. Prediction: Both Shrillary and the Kenyan usurper will be found guilty of treason within 4 years.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

just google m3na ark@ns@s drugs for a real eye opener on the entrenched criminality of the leaders of usa.
p0ppy bush started it way back in the early 60's before he was boss of the s33 ay3 3h.
he used his offshore engineering "z@p@ta" company and worked with the new orleans mob and united fruit to move the weight, long before khun s@ and @ir @merica got involved.
I am not going to provide any links as i dont want to get any more flagged up than i already am- but google will tell you all about it.
you will find many citations from public records, that show these things as indisputable fact rather than wild conspiracy theory to anyone willing to put in the research.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

KHurr wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:54 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:33 pm haha- even Fox news is in a frenzy over Trump's attack on the media.

with so many institutionalised propagandists hating him i am beginning to think me may have some small degree of merit.
The alternative was a lying, thieving, wretch of a whore that has sold 20% of the US's uranium to Russia for personal profit and lied about everything she has done. Prediction: Both Shrillary and the Kenyan usurper will be found guilty of treason within 4 years.
Oh shot, we got another live one here :-o Are you sailorboys brother?

"Kenyan usurper"? "Sold 20% of the US's uranium". Fuck, with nut jobs like you, the US deserves Trump.

For all it's worth, as you probably cannot read: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/
KHurr
Tourist

Post by KHurr »

hanno wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 am

"Kenyan usurper"? "Sold 20% of the US's uranium". Fuck, with nut jobs like you, the US deserves Trump.

For all it's worth, as you probably cannot read: http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-u ... ssia-deal/
Snopes???? LMFAO
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

KHurr wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:53 pm
hanno wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:04 am

Snopes???? LMFAO
Well, you go on believing Dump until he gets impeached.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hanno wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:24 pm

They will keep on blaming Hillary even after he gets impeached.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
KHurr
Tourist

Post by KHurr »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:05 pm
hanno wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:24 pm

They will keep on blaming Hillary even after he gets impeached.
Just like the libturds blamed bush for 8 years. :facepalm:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't recall that actually happening. Anyway, keep on believing. You're onto a real winner there.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

all those bad things happening in Sweden are probably based on classified information, and only meant for those in the need to know. The less than 10 million inhabitants here in Sweden (knowing their hood well) have noticed only a microphone failing during a performance, and a local road being blocked due to floods on the day in question. :D
Talking about fake news, only full blown idiots would buy and support this sh....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic