Hanoi announces biggest prostitution crackdown ever.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
hanno
Expatriate

Re: Hanoi announces biggest prostitution crackdown ever.

Postby hanno » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:13 am

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:12 am
Why do authorities have a hard on (har har) for prostitution. As long as safe sex is practiced what's the big deal?
It is one of the "social evils" (along with drugs, drinking, gambling, and capitalism) that the government promised to eradicate around the 1st of May. May 1975 that was.

Obviously, they have not even made a dent. Kind of hard when most of the customers visiting are Vietnamese and when the boss of the People's Committee rocks up at the hotel I work in in a Bentley.....
bolueeleh
chinky chink chank

Postby bolueeleh » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 pm

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 am

PM me details please :twisted:
before u go in u need to ask the owner if he /she had paid off the poilce yet, it wld be embarassing to be caught with ur pants down, espcially with ur easily recognisable tats :beer3:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Raybull
Expatriate

Postby Raybull » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:49 pm

bolueeleh wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

before u go in u need to ask the owner if he /she had paid off the poilce yet, it wld be embarassing to be caught with ur pants down, espcially with ur easily recognisable tats :beer3:
The downsides of tattoos. My skin is clean so I'll volunteer to scope the place out for Jamie and I'm due for a cut, I think Jamie is still trying to get his hair length back to what he originally wanted it cut to! There's also a few shops on O'mouy near BM that could do in a pinch, not the cleanest but a lot closer than PP for some of us.
Raybull
Expatriate

Postby Raybull » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:52 pm

hanno wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 pm
Happens every few years. Funnily enough, all those KTV's with cars with red (Army) or blue (Police) license plates parked out front never seem to get into any trouble.
No different than what has been going on in KH since '08. Plus the money circles and stays in the hands of the upper echelon in this case.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Raybull wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:49 pm
bolueeleh wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:54 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

The downsides of tattoos. My skin is clean so I'll volunteer to scope the place out for Jamie and I'm due for a cut, I think Jamie is still trying to get his hair length back to what he originally wanted it cut to! There's also a few shops on O'mouy near BM that could do in a pinch, not the cleanest but a lot closer than PP for some of us.
haha tbh ive had it cut since at the place on the corner near utopia, didnt do a bad job, no offer of a happy ending though
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
frank lee bent
Expatriate

Postby frank lee bent » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:28 am

good haircut, though i like short back and sides and a little long on top- Khmers all laugh at me and say it is "mafia stai"
almost everyone seems to laugh at me and call me grandpa. where the fuck is the respect?
they even pat my stomach and ask when the baby is due.
that really pisses me off- even strangers do it.
Greg owns Lonestar and Pov is his young brother in law who drives the tuktuk
Pov is a good kid who is very trustworthy.