125cc Attila automatic scooter for sale, Phnom Penh, $200

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
terrilynntravels
Tourist

125cc Attila automatic scooter for sale, Phnom Penh, $200

Post by terrilynntravels »

Fully automatic, Vietnamese-plated, 125cc Atilla scooter for sale in Phnom Penh. I bought “Attila the Hun” for $225 in Hanoi, Vietnam almost two months ago and we have conquered everything we set our eyes on since. Don't worry about this being "just a scooter and not a REAL motorbike"; the Hun has tackled the mountains of Phong Nha with ease, zoomed the open highways, and tackled the most busted of backcountry trails. She's a champ...I'm going to miss her :'(

The bike received oil changes every 500kms and nothing ever broke down (I only had to have the carburetor cleaned & change a headlight). She has been a perfectly smooth ride. On both city streets and the open road she drives and handles well. I loved having the space for my day-bag in front of me, and still room for my legs. There are also storage spaces under the steering column and under the seat. Good on gas and not as loud to drive as a proper motorbike. Enjoy those peaceful countryside roads!
The bike comes with a large luggage rack and bungee straps, bike lock, back-up gas jug, helmet, and of course the Blue Card (Vietnamese Registration paper). Give me a call or drop me an email and enjoy the freedom I’ve loved so much!

(I can't figure how to insert pics here...so let me know if you want me to send some)

Terri Lynn
email: [email protected]
phone: 090437977