How long can you make Thai Visa last?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Re: How long can you make Thai Visa last?

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
LionsLeftTesticle wrote:Ricardo,

Think I said on other thread but do visa exempts definitely extend for 30 days?

Got thinking 1900 for 30 days cheaper than laos or Cambodian visa + bus journeys for 60 days.

So that would be 7 months no visa run.
the longest you can stay in country inc extensions is 3 months before you have to leave the country, you cant stay for 7 months solid unless you have one of the 1 year visas or retirement visas but still even them you have to do 1 border run a year or something if im not mistaken
I should have been more clear but I meant if I was staying in Chiang Rai I could jump on hour bus to border for in out twice plus visa here, so 7 months in total.

Even since both you posted renthub I want to go as far north Possible so hunting down apartment in Chiang rai.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic