The Rump again

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

The Rump again

Post by taabarang »

It has been claimed by one of the most stalwart fringe supporters of the Rump on this forum that "he can't be bought.". But neither can he buy or bully his way over our equally independent judiciary. This mornings news has put me in a rare good mood.

Hard to feel sorry for an jingoistic idiot who's cutting his own throat.

It appears he's not too popular in England either.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-prote ... nvitation/
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Re: The Rump again

Post by Sailorman »

I love it (NOT) when non-Americans/Euro-scum/foreigners jack their jaws about our politics. BTW/ Your politics ain't that great and maybe it would be better if you voted in your own country or tried to change it as we have recently done in America. How long since you voted in your home country? What, no snide answer on voting?
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

So im gonna take a long guess and say Taabarang doesnt like the Donald. He is a boorish douche no doubt but his polices are exactly what I like about him. If you dont like his personality thats fine but throwing around insults with fuck all to back up the downsides of his polices then just shut the fuck up.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"If you dont like his personality thats fine but throwing around insults with fuck all to back up the downsides of his polices then just shut the fuck up."

I don't have to attack his policies: federal judges are doing a fine job of that. And your approach to diplomacy rivals that of The Rump's.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

:o
AJ, it is uncalled for to come on here and tell people to STFU because they don't agree with you. Same with all the tired old insults from SM. The Donald-followers need to seriously chill and stop doing their impersonations of Angry White Men on this forum. Donald Trump is the US president, one of the most powerful people in the world, he's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle a little criticism. Don't get so mad on his behalf, he is quite capable of being mad without any help.
We are allowed to mock The Donald if we want to. :P And you can defend him, if you want to. But no need to be rude and insult people.

And can The Rump threads stop taking over The Rest of the World ? :please: If there's a new thread started everytime that Donald farts, there won't be room for anything else. Just use one of the (many) threads that are already there.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"The Rest of the World ? :please: If there's a new thread started everytime that Donald farts, there won't be room for anything else. Just use one of the (many) threads that are already there."

If you mean for me to stop, my answer is an unequivocal no. I don't write about his farts so much as I write about those who salute them.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

taabarang wrote: This mornings news has put me in a rare good mood.
Hope this will do the same, Taa.
Trigger warnings for Sean Spicer fans and anyone who hates SNL. This is not a safe space.

cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Lots of alternative facts, that's what we like. So basically nobody but Americans are allowed to comment on politics in the US, but the yankie doodles are free to discuss the Muslim boogeyman in Europe in pretty much every post... Sounds fair.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Back up your reasons to dislike him other then his personality.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

I mean for a European to tell me how stupid or whatever Americans are borders on embarrassment. Western Europe is about to be replaced by a society who absolutely despises you and you have no way of defending yourself since it was your own government that did it to you. I look at a German citizen like hes terminally ill. Puny is the best description of a eurotrash male. YOLO right guys? lmfao!!!

I do think France is the only country to save western Europe as Brits are too busy taking the piss. Seems the average frog knows wtf is at stake. And if I was a Muslim watching you get inebriated every night, It would be just more ammo for me to look at you like a filthy animal unworthy of life.

Oh and of course...you'll be begging for Americas when they start lopping your heads off. It will be street by street yard by yard. Just wait....

Thank GOD our "migrants" are devout Catholics who check the demographic box white and views welfare as an insult.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic