Broke Brother idiots will survive?

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
Thetruthgiver
Tourist

Re: Broke Brother idiots will survive?

Postby Thetruthgiver » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:41 pm

It looks like one brother is around Cambodia still playing live poker while other is back with mommy.
frank lee bent
Expatriate

Postby frank lee bent » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:33 am

blok m was shit even in 1977
i landed a killer job there though from mr bur maras though who owned a bar there
old bugger is still alive last time i checked
richer than satan

ended up as a lloyds inspector at a brown and root yard signing off 400m of construction work a year
OKW
Expatriate

Postby OKW » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:50 am

someone a few years back wanted my to go to block m. So while on layover I made my way over there. It was very dissapointing. Almost reminded me of pantip plaza in Bangkok.
frank lee bent wrote:blok m was shit even in 1977
i landed a killer job there though from mr bur maras though who owned a bar there
old bugger is still alive last time i checked
richer than satan

ended up as a lloyds inspector at a brown and root yard signing off 400m of construction work a year
ConsequenceFish
Tourist

Postby ConsequenceFish » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:44 pm

The Broke Brothers are awesome!!

These two dudes have more integrity than the majority of the shitbricks posting here have combined (not saying all as there are cool peps like the General here).

And yes I own the site the original link was put on, had to take it down due to excess trolling that entered from the link in the OP here. Dont worry troll defenses are being put in place and Spew Fish will rise out of the ashes once again.

PS, that Dante guy is one dirty boy, the info on him and bros hanging out in Cambo in this thread is completely incorrect.
Raybull
Expatriate

Postby Raybull » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 am

ConsequenceFish wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:44 pm

These two dudes have more integrity than the majority of the shitbricks posting here have combined (not saying all as there are cool peps like the General here).

And yes I own the site the original link was put on, had to take it down due to excess trolling that entered from the link in the OP here. Dont worry troll defenses are being put in place and Spew Fish will rise out of the ashes once again.

PS, that Dante guy is one dirty boy, the info on him and bros hanging out in Cambo in this thread is completely incorrect.
I'd say it's rather correct (unless you're a socially awkward loser that spends half his life handing out phone numbers to random chicks in malls, often twice or thrice). Atleast JSpill has a bit of coin 'n class!
http://nomadphilippines.com/living-in-p ... 7-attempt/
Finding 8s or9s at GSM!?...back to mommy's basement Dante.
Raybull
Expatriate

Postby Raybull » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 am

ConsequenceFish wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:44 pm

Another fuckin 'gem' from ConsequenceFish et al.
http://nomadphilippines.com/open-letter-to-pinays
Getting ripped in the comments, but a few valid obs. in there!
frank lee bent
Expatriate

Postby frank lee bent » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:52 am

LOL- lint balls!