wonder why Asian women love Barangs

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: wonder why Asian women love Barangs

Post by timmydownawell »

juansweetpotato wrote:Do you think if we shot everybody with a small penis we would have a better world? No more SUVs, Hummers, You looking at my bird? You spilt my pint.
Can we start with Trump. Sorry, the comment above about small hands, and something Trump said himself about having no problems down there made me think about his grandiose impression of himself, probably because it looks big in his tiny hand. :D
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

that bring back to the underage girls in sihanoukville square thread, small underage hands make dick look big :D :D :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
LionsLeftTesticle
Expatriate
San Marino

Post by LionsLeftTesticle »

cptrelentless wrote:
LionsLeftTesticle wrote:Average of 3.8 is surely impossible.

How can you even have sex?
By dating women with small hands
Have you read Sapians?

Gives you answer.
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

timmydownawell wrote:
juansweetpotato wrote:Do you think if we shot everybody with a small penis we would have a better world? No more SUVs, Hummers, You looking at my bird? You spilt my pint.
Can we start with Trump. Sorry, the comment above about small hands, and something Trump said himself about having no problems down there made me think about his grandiose impression of himself, probably because it looks big in his tiny hand. :D
He takes size 12 shoes, so I expect he has enough to keep the prostitutes happy; although, the Koreans think it down to the difference between your first and ring finger. The ring finger should be longer.

Trump defends his penis size. What does science say? - CNET
https://www.cnet.com/news/trump-defends ... ience-say/

An African prostitute once told me that the Giriama, a coastal tribe in Kenya not known for their height, are hung like horses. They often have to find a cow or horse to copulate with, as the ladies are too scared of them.

It seems she was correct.
http://www.standardnews.co.ke/2016/11/r ... es_10.html
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

evolution of selection, read somewhere that african men and women went naked for most of their civilisation, so the process of choosing a mate falls to visual cue of well hung men and rounded women for fertility success, thus in the process eliminating not so well hung men.... damn i wish my chinese ancestors would go naked more instead of covering it up :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by prahkeitouj »

Stop thinking that your size can make girl love you. Love is more than sex, and not about money.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

prahkeitouj[b] wrote:Stop thinking that your size can make girl love you[/b].

Love is more than sex, and not about money.

In this modern selfish world where we only think about ourselves, men want size for their own ego , not to make a girl happy or have a girl love them more.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Duncan wrote:
prahkeitouj[b] wrote:Stop thinking that your size can make girl love you[/b].

Love is more than sex, and not about money.

In this modern selfish world where we only think about ourselves, men want size for their own ego , not to make a girl happy or have a girl love them more.

Maybe I can give a good example in the female species where breast enlargement is for their own ego, and will not produce more milk for a baby .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

prahkeitouj wrote:Stop thinking that your size can make girl love you. Love is more than sex, and not about money.

and yet I could love a girl with a very large sized set of breasts and even bigger wallet!

really.... :D

just sayin'

Bertros :hattip:
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic