Sihanoukville bars with tourist females ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Sihanoukville bars with tourist females ?

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:woohoo badoo, thx jamie
You should be all over Wechat with your chinky chink speak
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

juz realise i alr tried badoo, wechat too many LBs and chinky hoes, hate chinky hoes
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

None of them apps are good in SHV anyways.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

@OP Just adding my 2c to what Snookiebro and cptrelentless have already said about meeting "normal western women", if there is such a thing.

Three things (at least) are wrong with your present attempts to meet 'normal' women - place, time and presentation. ie. Skanky bars on the beach from midnight to dawn, presenting yourself to wasted women as Ketamine Ken. :nono:

Here's a hint. Try meeting some women in the daytime doing usual stuff. Go to the beach in the daytime and get a tan, the vampire look is only good on people with charisma. Swim and get some muscles. Check out facebook Sihanoukville, find some activities that you find appealing and get yourself a social life. If you want normal, you have to do normal.

And :please: develop some subjects of conversation that do not revolve around ketamine. If you talk about drugs IRL as much as you do here... well, strangely enough, a lot of women will find that mindless, self-obsessed, and just plain boring.
(Unless they are called Ketamine Karen of course. :roll: )
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

"if you want normal, do normal" sob, could not have been more precise. All thumbs up.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Anchor Moy wrote:@OP Just adding my 2c to what Snookiebro and cptrelentless have already said about meeting "normal western women", if there is such a thing.

Three things (at least) are wrong with your present attempts to meet 'normal' women - place, time and presentation. ie. Skanky bars on the beach from midnight to dawn, presenting yourself to wasted women as Ketamine Ken. :nono:

Here's a hint. Try meeting some women in the daytime doing usual stuff. Go to the beach in the daytime and get a tan, the vampire look is only good on people with charisma. Swim and get some muscles. Check out facebook Sihanoukville, find some activities that you find appealing and get yourself a social life. If you want normal, you have to do normal.

And :please: develop some subjects of conversation that do not revolve around ketamine. If you talk about drugs IRL as much as you do here... well, strangely enough, a lot of women will find that mindless, self-obsessed, and just plain boring.
(Unless they are called Ketamine Karen of course. :roll: )
Haven't really made any attempts, to speak of, at least not here yet and the very few times i spoke to them in Saigon i don't recall mentioning it, not at first if at all, anyway. I don't know what vampire look has to do with anything. I don't know why ,other than the greater amount of chicks there(yea i know the locals are mostly skanks), but i can't seem to resist going to those ' rave ' type beach bars on the beach in the early am hours.I don't go every day as take one day off in between and don't do ketamine every time.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

OKW wrote:zmth, have you ever wondered why meth didn't really catch on in society after the last real war, namely the 2nd WW? They were using it to temorarely boost perfomance of troops and crews to meet their immediate objective. Some used it beyond "prescription" and it really fucked them up and ended up being a burden to society. Europe and the US were no longer interested in that sort of drug induced destruction, maybe they were all wrong and ignorant.
Interesting bit of history anyway.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Go to the beach in the daytime... Swim...

Yea i may not mind that but i live in downtown so what I am supposed to do with my dry clothes and wallet while in the sea ?
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
John Bingham wrote:.
thats what yellow fever does to ya,
you seem to be doing fine though bro :thumb:
me, im fucked

Are you serious ? If so you mean there is no cure to yellow fever?
And is it like no symptoms such is often the case with Hepatitis C. I had hep C over 45 years till finally got rid of it last summer from my purchase of that relatively new ' Sofosbuvir ' +... cure for like 1% of the cost of that ungodly expensive medicine in USA from India in person and orders from China. Did i feel or notice any difference after getting rid of it. NO , not in the least.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic