Hairdresser killed for bad haircut.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Hairdresser killed for bad haircut.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

No photos of the haircut available.
Hairdresser killed by 17 year old after giving him a bad haircut
[Thailand]
On Thursday January 19th, police made the arrest of a 17 year old Thai boy, known only as “A”, after he turned himself in, admitting the murder of his hairdresser. The incident took place at Chon Buri City centre.

On questioning, the boy explains to police how he had been for a haircut and showed the barber a picture of how he wanted his hair to look. He fell asleep during the haircut but woke up to find that his haircut looked nothing like the picture. Seething with anger, a heated argument broke out in the shop until eventually the youth was chased out by the barber, Mr. Manoon Wiangcheng, 39 years old.

Back at home “A” was still upset about his hair and so, at 2am, decided to drive back to the shop and settle the score with Mr. Wiangcheng. A fight broke out outside the shop and “A” proceeded to beat Mr. Wiangcheng with a stick he had picked up on the way back to the shop. Whilst Mr. Wiangcheng lay on the ground, “A” pickled up a nearby rock and smashed it over the head of Mr. Wiangcheng and left him for dead.

It was only when “A” heard the news that Mr. Wiangcheng had in fact passed away, that he decided to turn himself in. Police led him back to the crime scene where he was forced to reenact the incident.“A” is now being charged with murder.
http://pattayaone.news/en/hairdresser-m ... -customer/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Hairdresser killed for bad haircut.

Post by bolueeleh »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: showed the barber a picture of how he wanted his hair to look.
many ppl would die in scenario like this, the guy who painted my car, the guy who fix my generator, the guy who build my house, the guy who installed the solar panel, the guy who tailored my shirt, the guy who sold me the fucking "garoupa" etc the list goes on
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

bolueeleh wrote:
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: showed the barber a picture of how he wanted his hair to look.
many ppl would die in scenario like this, the guy who painted my car, the guy who fix my generator, the guy who build my house, the guy who installed the solar panel, the guy who tailored my shirt, the guy who sold me the fucking "garoupa" etc the list goes on
Where any of those non-performers be of the Chinese variety? :stir:
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Luigi wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
Any of the undevelopped/developping Asian variety qualify.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Luigi wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:
no, the fucking chinks just cheat your money out right :beer3:
juansweetpotato
Expatriate

Post by juansweetpotato »

Every-time I go for a haircut, whatever I ask for, it always ends up looking the same. That's if it's a good hairdresser. The last one I came out looking like Chairman Mao.

Sino-Khmer is a very interesting mix. Perhaps the most interesting?
"Can you spare some cutter for an old man?"
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

juansweetpotato wrote: Sino-Khmer is a very interesting mix. Perhaps the most interesting?
hair cut? or the barber cutting your hair that is interesting?
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the little fuck who cut my hair said it was mafia style.
i quite liked it for the mirth it provoked among the gf's family
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

In 15 years and about a thousand of hair cuts I have had 3 hairdressers only. The first one thought it was a good idea to expose my hears like they were a bull eye. I neger wet bqck but I didn't kill him either.
The two next one have done a fine job altogether but I couldn't be 100% sure since I keep my full attention for the barber vixen job that come after the haircut.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"The first one thought it was a good idea to expose my hears like they were a bull eye."

I think I know this one. I call it the "white wall" cut. Your ears look like white wall tires because a wide white swath of hair has been cut around them. Plus all sideburns have been trimmed back to the hairline.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic