where to report a crime

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:
Ok this thread only - i meant in general for all topics everywhere .
Have you got some kind of learning disorder? This thread and the one Phuketrichard started after reading this thread are the only ones discussing prostitution.
we do also have the "freelancers in Phnom Penh" (and sihanoukville) thread, you could also count the trapper thread about the feminizim bitches
but still, to say its what everyone talks about on here is a false statement
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
Could have fooled me as that seems to be what they mostly talk about here .

It's all you post about, you're so obsessed you've posted whole pages about it. Meanwhile you have failed to notice that the vast majority of threads have nothing to do with prostitution.
No i posted more about scams and criminals and Ketamine experiences. And i would say quite a substantial amount of others posts are related to prostitution in some sense.
this whole thread is about you taking 2 methy sluts home from GSM that ended up robbing you tbh
:D
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:To all of you calling them "meth sluts" you have no idea whether they do methamphetamine or not so I would suggest stop making presumptuous remarks.
Methie sticking up for thieving methies. That shit is tight!
Who is the methie sticking up for methies ?
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:
Have you got some kind of learning disorder? This thread and the one Phuketrichard started after reading this thread are the only ones discussing prostitution.
we do also have the "freelancers in Phnom Penh" (and sihanoukville) thread, you could also count the trapper thread about the feminizim bitches
NO it's not what everyone talks about, I did not say that, but quite a substantial few do such as
forum: Cambodia after dark Re freelancer places in Phnom Penh for one and many , many other places fit that prostitution
subject category.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:
NO it's not what everyone talks about, I did not say that, but quite a substantial few do such as
forum: Cambodia after dark Re freelancer places in Phnom Penh for one and many , many other places fit that prostitution
subject category.
yeah i just mentioned that thread...
but a thread once in a blue moon out of hundreds doesnt class for its what most people talk about on here
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Can't he just get robbed by a couple other skanks from the beach, this is getting boring. :)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Raybull wrote:Can't he just get robbed by a couple other skanks from the beach, this is getting boring. :)
He said he was going back to the beach raves tonight on special K so there should be a good story for us tomorrow.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Raybull wrote:Can't he just get robbed by a couple other skanks from the beach, this is getting boring. :)
He said he was going back to the beach raves tonight on special K so there should be a good story for us tomorrow.
im really looking forward to our trip down to the chicken farm :beer:
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
He's got to make it past tonight first.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
He's got to make it past tonight first.
I say let's start a deadpool, who's in?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic