where to report a crime

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: where to report a crime

Post by John Bingham »

zmth wrote: For one i did not take them - they took me.
It's terrible what happens to innocent bystanders these days.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Hotdigr wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:
The scary thing is, I think this idiot is genuine.

There could be days of fun for everyone until he gets to Sihanoukville and then Sihanoukville does what it does and he ends up in the papers.
:thumb: This.
Much as I disagree with JL saying there is an evil in the air here now that wasn't here before, S/ville has a habit of sorting the wheat from the chaff. Quickly and permanently.
What evil in the air that was not there before ? Or are you superstitious ? For me yea there is a real evil in the air that was not there prior which is very strong but given my experience here so far this year that is quite understandable.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Yea i know Nana, newcastle are better and I did ck out newcastle afterward but at first the taxi driver was getting tired and some other places he tried first,NOT nana nor newcastle were full, so he kind of insisted I be dropped off at this lousy place though yes I could have walked over to Newcastle atleast but was too tired plus I got way too much stuff to be moving around much. Anyway that is all over because i am already set to go on the bus this morning at 8:30 am to SHV and know where I am going to try first if have room like downtown same place i stayed last year: Sarang guesthouse which also has monthly. I doubt i will find better than there. If seems i am going to have much trouble in SHV which i did NOT last year I may try to change my ticket to go back to Manila sooner.
ill be back down SHV in a week or so, just popping over to Saigon in the morning
seriously, if you want to check out the poultry petting zoo, let me know lolol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
Yea i know Nana, newcastle are better and I did ck out newcastle afterward but at first the taxi driver was getting tired and some other places he tried first,NOT nana nor newcastle were full, so he kind of insisted I be dropped off at this lousy place though yes I could have walked over to Newcastle atleast but was too tired plus I got way too much stuff to be moving around much. Anyway that is all over because i am already set to go on the bus this morning at 8:30 am to SHV and know where I am going to try first if have room like downtown same place i stayed last year: Sarang guesthouse which also has monthly. I doubt i will find better than there. If seems i am going to have much trouble in SHV which i did NOT last year I may try to change my ticket to go back to Manila sooner.
ill be back down SHV in a week or so, just popping over to Saigon in the morning
Will try to do that if I am still alive and well by that time though with my luck so far I may not be. I just came from SAigon a few days ago - and am sure as you know in section 1 on Bui Vien it is a real mad house. I did not have any really bad experience when I was there save a few minor issues and in fact was quite fun(cannot go into much more detail as will be banned - hence the reason for warning post which was not displayed by admin. though could not handle all that action and fast pace for much longer though of course in hindsight should have stayed there rather than have come to Phnom Penh
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

@zmth : Just face it, you do have a problem.

That much is true. NOt only a problem but several especially now.
So what else is new ?
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

This chicken farm... sounds interesting :plus1: :beer3: :dragonchase:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
zmth wrote:
Will try to do that if I am still alive and well by that time though with my luck so far I may not be. I just came from SAigon a few days ago - and am sure as you know in section 1 on Bui Vien it is a real mad house. I did not have any really bad experience when I was there save a few minor issues and in fact was quite fun(cannot go into much more detail as will be banned - hence the reason for warning post which was not displayed by admin. though could not handle all that action and fast pace for much longer though of course in hindsight should have stayed there rather than have come to Phnom Penh
yeah so ive heard, im staying in district 1, only staying for 3 days to check the place out, got a feeling theres going to be far too many backpacker/tourists for me, 3 days will probably be enough
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Nothing good ever happens on Bui Vien. That place really is best avoided; full of clueless backpackers, Vietnamese thugs looking for a fight, dishonest business owners and so on.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

hanno wrote:Nothing good ever happens on Bui Vien. That place really is best avoided; full of clueless backpackers, Vietnamese thugs looking for a fight, dishonest business owners and so on.
So in other words.... Jamie will feel right at home. Image
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Nothing good ever happens on Bui Vien. [/quote]

4 hands, hand job :beer1:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic