where to report a crime

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: where to report a crime

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Cam Nivag wrote:You were robbed, you confronted the robbers, and then you paid them $10 more?
:plus1: :plus1: :plus1:
yeah but he did not pay her for the sex before he passed out and was robbed
:facepalm:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Cam Nivag wrote:You were robbed, you confronted the robbers, and then you paid them $10 more?

I never said i wanted to sleep with anyone esp NOT at that time. I did not have any intention of taking anyone home
with me and certainly not 2 people and before i was too out of it had every intention of NOT bringing anyone.
In fact I didn't they just came. In fact I did not remember 2 coming with me until the guest house attendant told me
later. i don't know or remember how it hapenned , what exactly hapenned or why but there were other issues that had nothing to do with any sexual encounters or exactly what doses of
what were given to me at what time but for some time i did have to pass out. My god I don't have all the answers.
That's right i never took anyone from gsm except once for massage only last year who was not especially any scammer at that time.

" bumped into one of them again and told you your laptop had been stolen? " That is exactly what hapenned !

And will you stop this "date raped". i never said anything of the kind. And I said i did not take ketamine on that instance. i said that more than once !
Yea my drink was unattended at times. And i never said anything about methy sluts. They were scammers, criminals !
Need 6 security guards what are you talking about. They approached me first because the scammer girl and her accomplice
arranged for that to happen. You think you got it figured out etc. but you certainly don't.

" You were robbed, you confronted the robbers, and then you paid them $10 more? " You got every thing so wrong.
These were 2 different instances days apart not the same people ! There were security guards and police who had been
telling me to do that for hours but i did not do so till I could not stand this girl staring etc. And like the security guards
said they could not guarantee my safety after i left the mall. I had a few choices - read the posts before jumping to conclusions ! And i said nothing about sex on either instance. Stop jumping to conclusions.

The fact that there are no security guards in sihanoukville may be better as they seem to be working with and supporting the
criminals at GSM.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

"when you woke up were they gone and you went back out "

One was gone the other left later. I went back out many hours later after the other had left and still did not know my laptop was taken but only money.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
where talking about someone who brags about sleeping with 50baht whores in Chiang Mai....
Exactly, PuNTs get a laugh out of winding people up by posting outlandish and stupid events. While such events are believable individually they are fabricated as though they happened to them at the same time. If you get a poster relating a story that engenders the response "nobody can be that stupid" you're most likely right and it's probably a pseudo naïve troll activity (PuNT). A "trolls sense of accomplishment is refereed to as the lulz. Lulz is seeing someone’s frustration boil over from behind the computer or scaring off users of a site that you consider your own."http://themodernape.com/2014/09/15/trolls/
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kuroneko wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
where talking about someone who brags about sleeping with 50baht whores in Chiang Mai....
Exactly, PuNTs get a laugh out of winding people up by posting outlandish and stupid events. While such events are believable individually they are fabricated as though they happened to them at the same time. If you get a poster relating a story that engenders the response "nobody can be that stupid" you're most likely right and it's probably a pseudo naïve troll activity (PuNT). A "trolls sense of accomplishment is refereed to as the lulz. Lulz is seeing someone’s frustration boil over from behind the computer or scaring off users of a site that you consider your own."http://themodernape.com/2014/09/15/trolls/
haha i like trolls and i like feeding them, i find them entertaining :stir: :beer3:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:

I never said i wanted to sleep with anyone esp NOT at that time. I did not have any intention of taking anyone home
with me and certainly not 2 people and before i was too out of it had every intention of NOT bringing anyone.
In fact I didn't they just came. In fact I did not remember 2 coming with me until the guest house attendant told me
later. i don't know or remember how it hapenned , what exactly hapenned or why but there were other issues that had nothing to do with any sexual encounters or exactly what doses of
what were given to me at what time but for some time i did have to pass out. My god I don't have all the answers.
That's right i never took anyone from gsm except once for massage only last year who was not especially any scammer at that time.

" bumped into one of them again and told you your laptop had been stolen? " That is exactly what hapenned !

And will you stop this "date raped". i never said anything of the kind. And I said i did not take ketamine on that instance. i said that more than once !
Yea my drink was unattended at times. And i never said anything about methy sluts. They were scammers, criminals !
Need 6 security guards what are you talking about. They approached me first because the scammer girl and her accomplice
arranged for that to happen. You think you got it figured out etc. but you certainly don't.

" You were robbed, you confronted the robbers, and then you paid them $10 more? " You got every thing so wrong.
These were 2 different instances days apart not the same people ! There were security guards and police who had been
telling me to do that for hours but i did not do so till I could not stand this girl staring etc. And like the security guards
said they could not guarantee my safety after i left the mall. I had a few choices - read the posts before jumping to conclusions ! And i said nothing about sex on either instance. Stop jumping to conclusions.

The fact that there are no security guards in sihanoukville may be better as they seem to be working with and supporting the
criminals at GSM.

you said in you OP that you was drugged, taken back to your room and robbed....
tbh i think you just had one too many shandys and passed out....
because surely, being a drug user, you would recognise the effects of whatever drugs you were under
and you dont even remember going back to your hotel?

i dont see why you have such a big problem with me calling 2 meth smoking scamming thieving prostitute criminals from golden sorya mall "methy sluts"??

regardless, if you need 6 of the security guards from GSM to sort out your problems of some girl staring at you
i suggest you find safer areas to drink

it wont be the security guards down the beach you need to watch out for its the motodop drivers that will be the ones lynching you
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Alright call them what you want " methy sluts " or whatever. that is the least of my concern. This was 2 different incidents a couple or 3 days apart by different parties. The security guards and the $10 and girl staring only happenned like early this morning. I did not beckon the security guards at all. The perpetrators of the scam/crime did - the girl and her male accomplice did that I guess thinking since they all speak the local language and I don't the authorities would believe them which they did not but still the authorities did not want to help me. At this time i don't want to go back and hang out at GSM because of these 2 incidents. And there are 1000's of drugs and I am no expert and certainly don't know about most of them.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Kuroneko wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Was not bragging about 50baht whores in Chiangmai but stating the facts. AS for the rest of your accusations etc. how much I wish that were true ! and i just made it all up ! or like a bad dream etc. but it is reality unfortunately !
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Have you ever consisdered simply leaving GSM instead of paying people $10 to sit there?
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Kuroneko wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
haha i like trolls and i like feeding them, i find them entertaining :stir: :beer3:
The scary thing is, I think this idiot is genuine.

There is no troll here so don't scare him away. There could be days of fun for everyone until he gets to Sihanoukville and then Sihanoukville does what it does and he ends up in the papers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic