British Expat Stefan AJ Maffei Commits Suicide in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

News articles relating to Cambodia and their discussion.
User avatar
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Karma: 1

Re: Brit Stefan AJ Maffei commits suicide, SHV

Postby Raybull » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:44 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:That's 3 Brit suicides, and the sixth foreigner death (of which 4 are brits) in town in ten days. That's messed up! Atleast we haven't had an OD yet, but it's just a matter of time by the looks of some 30ish yo longer term tourists I've seen around this week.
mate ive spent the past 2 nights in, im doing well, got 2 more crazy nights lined up thurs/friday, heading to PP Sunday and going to Saigon for a few nights,
there is an evil in the air ive noticed this year, noticed it my first night back,
messed my head up for a few days, had to give my head a wobble and go meet barang doe sleu for some therapy :plus1:
If ever they announce the closure of the girly bars, then we'll have to put you on suicide watch i reckon. :D whats with the evil in the air shite?
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 7760
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 11
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Brit Stefan AJ Maffei commits suicide, SHV

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:55 am

Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:That's 3 Brit suicides, and the sixth foreigner death (of which 4 are brits) in town in ten days. That's messed up! Atleast we haven't had an OD yet, but it's just a matter of time by the looks of some 30ish yo longer term tourists I've seen around this week.
mate ive spent the past 2 nights in, im doing well, got 2 more crazy nights lined up thurs/friday, heading to PP Sunday and going to Saigon for a few nights,
there is an evil in the air ive noticed this year, noticed it my first night back,
messed my head up for a few days, had to give my head a wobble and go meet barang doe sleu for some therapy :plus1:
If ever they announce the closure of the girly bars, then we'll have to put you on suicide watch i reckon. :D whats with the evil air shite?
i dont know tbh, there is a lot of shit under my sihanoukville bridge lol :dragonchase:
ive also had some cracking nights as well
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
User avatar
Raybull
Expatriate
Posts: 1112
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am
Karma: 1

Re: Brit Stefan AJ Maffei commits suicide, SHV

Postby Raybull » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:07 am

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:That's 3 Brit suicides, and the sixth foreigner death (of which 4 are brits) in town in ten days. That's messed up! Atleast we haven't had an OD yet, but it's just a matter of time by the looks of some 30ish yo longer term tourists I've seen around this week.
mate ive spent the past 2 nights in, im doing well, got 2 more crazy nights lined up thurs/friday, heading to PP Sunday and going to Saigon for a few nights,
there is an evil in the air ive noticed this year, noticed it my first night back,
messed my head up for a few days, had to give my head a wobble and go meet barang doe sleu for some therapy :plus1:
If ever they announce the closure of the girly bars, then we'll have to put you on suicide watch i reckon. :D whats with the evil air shite?
i dont know tbh, there is a lot of shit under my sihanoukville bridge lol :dragonchase:
ive also had some cracking nights as well
Time to find a bigger pool of fish, or atleast a different one maybe. You gots the Vietnam visa waiver too, go hit up some of those danchoi chicks!
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 7760
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Karma: 11
Location: Sihanoukville
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: Brit Stefan AJ Maffei commits suicide, SHV

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:10 am

Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Raybull wrote:That's 3 Brit suicides, and the sixth foreigner death (of which 4 are brits) in town in ten days. That's messed up! Atleast we haven't had an OD yet, but it's just a matter of time by the looks of some 30ish yo longer term tourists I've seen around this week.
mate ive spent the past 2 nights in, im doing well, got 2 more crazy nights lined up thurs/friday, heading to PP Sunday and going to Saigon for a few nights,
there is an evil in the air ive noticed this year, noticed it my first night back,
messed my head up for a few days, had to give my head a wobble and go meet barang doe sleu for some therapy :plus1:
If ever they announce the closure of the girly bars, then we'll have to put you on suicide watch i reckon. :D whats with the evil air shite?
i dont know tbh, there is a lot of shit under my sihanoukville bridge lol :dragonchase:
ive also had some cracking nights as well
Time to find a bigger pool of fish, or atleast a different one maybe. You gots the Vietnam visa waiver too, go hit up some of those danchoi chicks!
off on the 17th mate, will be nice break for a few days, think im going to do some bike shopping when i get back to PP then drive down to Kampong Chnang and go check out round there for a couple of days
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 4870
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Karma: 6
Contact:
Cambodia

Re: British Expat Stefan AJ Maffei Commits Suicide in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Postby frank lee bent » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:36 am

there is an evil in the air ive noticed this year
not many tourists besides the Chinese so not much money or jobs for locals.
i think the near future holds trouble for the locals
User avatar
General Mackevili
GONK
Posts: 11173
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Karma: 22
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: British Expat Stefan AJ Maffei Commits Suicide in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Postby General Mackevili » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:26 am

From Facebook:

"Dear all

I am writing to let you know the details of the funeral service for our friend Stefan Maffei (English Stef who used to own the khmer cooking school).

The funeral will take place tomorrow, Saturday, January 14th at Wat Krom in Sihanoukville at 3pm. Please feel free to attend if you would like to pay your final respects to Stef.

If you'd like to to help out with the costs of the funeral donations can be dropped off at Ana Travel on Beach Road with either Mick or Ana.

If you would like any additional information please feel free to send me a pm.

Thank you.
"
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Follow me on Twitter @Mackevili http://www.Twitter.com/Mackevili

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
  • Australian Expat Paul Schumann Commits Suicide on Christmas Day At Family's Home in Prey Veng, Cambodia
    by CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:38 pm » in Newsworthy
    19
    1827
    by Gheen Pa Oga View the latest post
    Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:20 pm
  • 10 year old commits suicide in Ratanakiri
    by ot mien kampf » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:37 pm » in Newsworthy
    7
    655
    by SinnSisamouth View the latest post
    Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:47 pm
  • Russian Surgey Rak, 40yo, commits suicide,SHV
    by Raybull » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:51 pm » in Newsworthy
    7
    610
    by Raybull View the latest post
    Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:20 pm
  • Jealous husband stabs second wife, commits suicide
    by CEOCambodiaNews » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 pm » in Newsworthy
    0
    164
    by CEOCambodiaNews View the latest post
    Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:30 pm

Return to “Newsworthy”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], JanKrohn and 452 guests