Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Post by Raybull »

peppermintpaddy wrote:interesting thread....nice pic jamie lambo...thanx....ive been window shopping at the chicken ranch a few times but never actually done the deed.....the women in cambo,with a couple of exceptions ,have been absolutely useless.....so useless in fact that me and a mate once brought in 2 massage girls from pattaya.....

I'd be interested to know where the really cheap whorehouses are in chiang mai,as i'm there at the moment...
Venture near the fire station in Santitam if you want to deal with Burmese girls, 400bht and up for 1/2 hr., off site (That's all you're getting from me)
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

when i was on my bicycle trip in '82 thru thailand i would often visit mamasan Baan's. Arrive in the town, would get a room and find a rickshaw to take me to one and choose a girl for the evening, have dinner, a thai lesson (always brought a smile to the girl when i pulled out my thai lesson books) and fun for the night. Great experience. Nothing desperate about it at all.

Never cared for short times at any price, BTW 200 -300 baht back than was good earnings for the night
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy »

Raybull wrote:
peppermintpaddy wrote:interesting thread....nice pic jamie lambo...thanx....ive been window shopping at the chicken ranch a few times but never actually done the deed.....the women in cambo,with a couple of exceptions ,have been absolutely useless.....so useless in fact that me and a mate once brought in 2 massage girls from pattaya.....

I'd be interested to know where the really cheap whorehouses are in chiang mai,as i'm there at the moment...
Venture near the fire station in Santitam if you want to deal with Burmese girls, 400bht and up for 1/2 hr., off site (That's all you're getting from me)
thanx-i dont know that part of town too well,i'll check it out....
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Thread should be renamed to a more general Mongering in Cambodia title tbh seeing how its drifted
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

peppermintpaddy wrote:
Raybull wrote:

Chiang Mai's got it all, it was a bit off last time I went not long after the coup, but my mates told me things have improved since...decent KTV's, lots of clubs packed w/ unigirls, cheap beer/whiskey gardens, love hotels,etc. You do have to scratch below the surface though, not as easy as Camboland. I'd probably move back there soon if I hadn't forgotten most of my Thai since living there for quite a few years back.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
peppermintpaddy wrote:
Raybull wrote:

Chiang Mai's got it all, it was a bit off last time I went not long after the coup, but my mates told me things have improved since...decent KTV's, lots of clubs packed w/ unigirls, cheap beer/whiskey gardens, love hotels,etc. You do have to scratch below the surface though, not as easy as Camboland. I'd probably move back there soon if I hadn't forgotten most of my Thai since living there for quite a few years back.
my money should hopefully come through tomorrow, think me and my mate are going to plan to go to the beer garden tomorrow and go for a drive about and hit a few KTV's n shit if youre interested, hes from my city and new in town, will drop you a text some time tomorrow
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
zmth wrote:
Digg3r wrote:Best way to destroy sleazy locations is to mention them on the internet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Those places are mainly frequented by locals so internet has little or no effect. Eg about the sleaziest I ever been and in fact was a customer, decades ago, was some places in Chiangmai which were 50 baht for in house short time though one could take them out for a higher price- girls are lined up and you choose one. Never saw anything other than locals there but I could speak Thai at that time.
Unless ur referring to over 3 decades ago, I call BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :stir: i spent lots of time in CM and northern Thailand in general in the early/mid 80's cheapest at a Mama san baan was 200 baht ( apx $8 at the time) Takeaway was 350-400

BTW, wasn't sleazy at all
sleazy is a short time hotel in Delhi or Calcutta :plus1:
which even made K11 seem nice
Cambodia bar scene has usually always been the cheapest in SE asia right thru the mid 2000's
CAn you read ? I said decades ago. In fact it was up till '84 atleast when I left for a few years and I know about 200 baht places which were take out for the night which i also did a few times - i call that a bit sleazy though it did not bother me at that time but certainly did other foreigners when the guy shines the flashlight on their body about which one foreigner complained to me as why he was taken 'aback' or grossed out. Also most other foreigners were quoted 300 baht at that time. And there were other places, not in that general area as I recall, at least one anyway that was 50 baht for short time in the place which I did do a couple or so times and I am as sure of that as I am alive. Just because you did not find it or nobody told you the local price does not mean it did not exist.
What different people have to pay is quite variable. Cambodia probably(almost for certain) is and was cheaper at any given time than Thailand.

So you're basically saying that these were rough-as-fuck old dogs that were going for bargain-basement prices? And this was 30 years ago? Had you just gotten out from a long stretch inside or do you look like Stephen Hawkins or something? I'm just having trouble understanding why anyone would be that desperate?
would have been like around 33 years ago and prior from my personal experience though the same price could have lasted to less than that many years ago I am not sure. They were not too old in fact for the most part somewhat too young and not rough - in fact one girl was pretty fun because she was getting off on first time with a caucasian. Was not desperate but just wanted to try it for ' color' and of course the very low price which was also a surprise to me. You got to be pretty desperate to take one from chicken farm in Sihanoukville also.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

zmth wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
zmth wrote:
Those places are mainly frequented by locals so internet has little or no effect. Eg about the sleaziest I ever been and in fact was a customer, decades ago, was some places in Chiangmai which were 50 baht for in house short time though one could take them out for a higher price- girls are lined up and you choose one. Never saw anything other than locals there but I could speak Thai at that time.
Unless ur referring to over 3 decades ago, I call BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :stir: i spent lots of time in CM and northern Thailand in general in the early/mid 80's cheapest at a Mama san baan was 200 baht ( apx $8 at the time) Takeaway was 350-400

BTW, wasn't sleazy at all
sleazy is a short time hotel in Delhi or Calcutta :plus1:
which even made K11 seem nice
Cambodia bar scene has usually always been the cheapest in SE asia right thru the mid 2000's
CAn you read ? I said decades ago. In fact it was up till '84 atleast when I left for a few years and I know about 200 baht places which were take out for the night which i also did a few times - i call that a bit sleazy though it did not bother me at that time but certainly did other foreigners when the guy shines the flashlight on their body about which one foreigner complained to me as why he was taken 'aback' or grossed out. Also most other foreigners were quoted 300 baht at that time. And there were other places, not in that general area as I recall, at least one anyway that was 50 baht for short time in the place which I did do a couple or so times and I am as sure of that as I am alive. Just because you did not find it or nobody told you the local price does not mean it did not exist.
What different people have to pay is quite variable. Cambodia probably(almost for certain) is and was cheaper at any given time than Thailand.

So you're basically saying that these were rough-as-fuck old dogs that were going for bargain-basement prices? And this was 30 years ago? Had you just gotten out from a long stretch inside or do you look like Stephen Hawkins or something? I'm just having trouble understanding why anyone would be that desperate?
would have been like around 33 years ago and prior from my personal experience though the same price could have lasted to less than that many years ago I am not sure. They were not too old in fact for the most part somewhat too young and not rough - in fact one girl was pretty fun because she was getting off on first time with a caucasian. Was not desperate but just wanted to try it for ' color' and of course the very low price which was also a surprise to me. You got to be pretty desperate to take one from chicken farm in Sihanoukville also.
WTF are you going on about, you brag about going to a sleazy 50baht mamasan baans yet then declare you must be pretty desperate to take a girl on the chicken farm....a place youve never been and know fuck all about :facepalm: brilliant
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

i did not brag about anything . I stated the facts. If that 50 baht place is considered that sleazy then so is chickenfarm. I been to ktv places area in "Sihanoukville' That is bad enough. I would assume chicken farm is not any better.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

zmth wrote:i did not brag about anything . I stated the facts. If that 50 baht place is considered that sleazy then so is chickenfarm. I been to ktv places area in "Sihanoukville' That is bad enough. I would assume chicken farm is not any better.
You are in SHV right now? Is that correct? You look exactly like your avatar.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic