Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Post by phuketrichard »

zmth wrote:
Digg3r wrote:Best way to destroy sleazy locations is to mention them on the internet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Those places are mainly frequented by locals so internet has little or no effect. Eg about the sleaziest I ever been and in fact was a customer, decades ago, was some places in Chiangmai which were 50 baht for in house short time though one could take them out for a higher price- girls are lined up and you choose one. Never saw anything other than locals there but I could speak Thai at that time.
Unless ur referring to over 3 decades ago, I call BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :stir: i spent lots of time in CM and northern Thailand in general in the early/mid 80's cheapest at a Mama san baan was 200 baht ( apx $8 at the time) Takeaway was 350-400

BTW, wasn't sleazy at all
sleazy is a short time hotel in Delhi or Calcutta :plus1:
which even made K11 seem nice
Cambodia bar scene has usually always been the cheapest in SE asia right thru the mid 2000's
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Went down the Chicken Farm last night with my mate for some drinks and to do some research lol
drove right down the bottom end and stopped and had a few cans at this joint
place was a shit hole but the girls were friendly, my mate doesnt speak khmer so he felt a bit left out
the girls looked a bit young but were claiming ages of 19 to 24
girls were quoting between $10-20 depending on which one you wanted
one girl offered herself to my mate for $5 but i think she was a bit methy (missing teeth) he politely turned her down lol

hit a couple of the KTV's after for a couple then headed back into town

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

the one in green yes, but would need see an id first
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
rick_o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick_o'shea »

"A bit methy" !!! Haha. Where exactly does "a bit methy" become "total crack whore"?!
Is it a gradual decline or an overnight mutation?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

rick_o'shea wrote:"A bit methy" !!! Haha. Where exactly does "a bit methy" become "total crack whore"?!
Is it a gradual decline or an overnight mutation?
she was only 19, most of her front teeth missing, she looked fine until she smiles lol :crazy:
my mates 47 who i used to work with back in England,
i tried egging him on to do it for the crack (no pun intended) but he has a daughter whos 27 so only goes after girls in their 30/40's
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

phuketrichard wrote:
zmth wrote:
Digg3r wrote:Best way to destroy sleazy locations is to mention them on the internet.

Those places are mainly frequented by locals so internet has little or no effect. Eg about the sleaziest I ever been and in fact was a customer, decades ago, was some places in Chiangmai which were 50 baht for in house short time though one could take them out for a higher price- girls are lined up and you choose one. Never saw anything other than locals there but I could speak Thai at that time.
Unless ur referring to over 3 decades ago, I call BULLSHIT!!!!!!! :stir: i spent lots of time in CM and northern Thailand in general in the early/mid 80's cheapest at a Mama san baan was 200 baht ( apx $8 at the time) Takeaway was 350-400

Cambodia bar scene has usually always been the cheapest in SE asia right thru the mid 2000's
CAn you read ? I said decades ago. In fact it was up till '84 atleast when I left for a few years and I know about 200 baht places which were take out for the night which i also did a few times - i call that a bit sleazy though it did not bother me at that time but certainly did other foreigners when the guy shines the flashlight on their body about which one foreigner complained to me as why he was taken 'aback' or grossed out. Also most other foreigners were quoted 300 baht at that time. And there were other places, not in that general area as I recall, at least one anyway that was 50 baht for short time in the place which I did do a couple or so times and I am as sure of that as I am alive. Just because you did not find it or nobody told you the local price does not mean it did not exist.
What different people have to pay is quite variable. Cambodia probably(almost for certain) is and was cheaper at any given time than Thailand.
peppermintpaddy
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by peppermintpaddy »

interesting thread....nice pic jamie lambo...thanx....ive been window shopping at the chicken ranch a few times but never actually done the deed.....the women in cambo,with a couple of exceptions ,have been absolutely useless.....so useless in fact that me and a mate once brought in 2 massage girls from pattaya.....

I'd be interested to know where the really cheap whorehouses are in chiang mai,as i'm there at the moment...
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

All of Phnom Penh are Freelancers

Well maybe not all.

Have you considered pitching the most beautiful girl you see this day.

My uncle;

The pitch not taken is a guaranteed miss. :beer3:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

zmth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
zmth wrote:

CAn you read ? I said decades ago. In fact it was up till '84 atleast when I left for a few years and I know about 200 baht places which were take out for the night which i also did a few times - i call that a bit sleazy though it did not bother me at that time but certainly did other foreigners when the guy shines the flashlight on their body about which one foreigner complained to me as why he was taken 'aback' or grossed out. Also most other foreigners were quoted 300 baht at that time. And there were other places, not in that general area as I recall, at least one anyway that was 50 baht for short time in the place which I did do a couple or so times and I am as sure of that as I am alive. Just because you did not find it or nobody told you the local price does not mean it did not exist.
What different people have to pay is quite variable. Cambodia probably(almost for certain) is and was cheaper at any given time than Thailand.
So you're basically saying that these were rough-as-fuck old dogs that were going for bargain-basement prices? And this was 30 years ago? Had you just gotten out from a long stretch inside or do you look like Stephen Hawkins or something? I'm just having trouble understanding why anyone would be that desperate?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote:
zmth wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:
zmth wrote:

So you're basically saying that these were rough-as-fuck old dogs that were going for bargain-basement prices? And this was 30 years ago? Had you just gotten out from a long stretch inside or do you look like Stephen Hawkins or something? I'm just having trouble understanding why anyone would be that desperate?
yeah i really cant imagine you getting owt decent for 50baht :crazy: :bad:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic