Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Freelancer Places in Phnom Penh 2016

Post by zmth »

yea well you don't know what your'e talking about because i wasn't there !
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I wasn't there either. I haven't been in Sihanoukville since 2006. Not planning to go back either.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I was.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

zmth wrote:yea well you don't know what your'e talking about because i wasn't there !
What you really mean is that you are currently in PI opinionating about SHV (without actually know anything about the place).

Bravo :plus1:

*** Warning to would-be tourists: Beware the Chicken Farm it's quite high on the ' sleeze factor '. *** You have been Warned!
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

i wasn't there at that particular time. I did not say i never been to sihanoukville.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

pattaya addicts has a dedicated cambodia forum devoted to subjects of this nature.
quite a good forum.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

frank lee bent wrote:pattaya addicts has a dedicated cambodia forum devoted to subjects of this nature.
quite a good forum.
True but to get om the closed section where its good,u need 50 useful posts,
i doubt many of those here would ever qualify ( especially ZMth) :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

Best way to destroy sleazy locations is to mention them on the internet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
califdann
Tourist
United States of America

Post by califdann »

Been down to Chicken Ranch/Farm multiple times to include Dec 2016 (this month). People living there are at or below what we think of as the poverty level. All that I have come in contact with were very friendly. Been there during the day, the evening, and at night. Don't claim to be an expert though. I recommend going down on a rented motorbike during the day to get the "lay of the land". Going down in the evening to get "laid". Girls will negotiate with you in front of others (family?). Least expensive place I've been to in SEA. Stopped and had a soda at one of the multiple family owned "stores"; they sell beer in the can/bottle too. I guess that they tore down the Biba night club, as I have not seen it the last couple of times. Or maybe I just didn't look in the right place.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by zmth »

Digg3r wrote:Best way to destroy sleazy locations is to mention them on the internet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Those places are mainly frequented by locals so internet has little or no effect. Eg about the sleaziest I ever been and in fact was a customer, decades ago, was some places in Chiangmai which were 50 baht for in house short time though one could take them out for a higher price- girls are lined up and you choose one. Never saw anything other than locals there but I could speak Thai at that time.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic