Online business registration procedure.

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
diesel
Expatriate

Online business registration procedure.

Post by diesel »

I'm thinking to built 2 Khmer styled houses in the province where I live and a small restaurant . Im owner of the land(my gf), and have a big barn with is me goats etc. In the future the work permits become more strictly and I think in a few years everybody that live in Cambodia need a permit. So I wanna register my business .
I know the gov is busy to launch a online registration website.
But can somebody tell me step by step what I need BEFORE I register my bussiness?

I have no lease contract with my gf, but I think its need to get the business regristered on my name.
And is it smart to put the registration on my name?? Iblive in the Netherlands, and Cambodia and the Netherlands have no tax aggreement,. So if some instantions in the Netherlands know that I have a busdinessvin Cambodia I must pay also incometax in the Netherlands.
I can put the bussiness on my gf name and she can give me a work contract to get my work permit. And Cambodia send my registration also to my homeland????????

My land is still full with sugarcane, so I must wait 1-2 months more before I can start built, can I register the business before I start built???? I dont know how long it takes to get online all the papers and if it really gonna work, so I wanna start so soon as possible with registration.

What kind of papers I need when I register online? Bankaccount, bussinessname, business seal, lease or owners papers?

I hope somebody can give me is me information.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Online business registration procedure.

Post by Username Taken »

I don't know the answers to your questions, but this might be a good place to start.

http://www.moc.gov.kh/en-us/company-registration

:beer3:
cambodiainsider
Tourist

Post by cambodiainsider »

Hi Diesel! I think this blog post (along with video instruction), http://www.chamnanmuon.com/2016/01/busi ... bodia.html, could help you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

why would u even think about registering ur business as a barang if u have a Cambodian wife/gf? As long as you trust her and if not than time to re-consider the relationship.
Let all the paperwork /offiicallness go thru her, no reason for u or ur name to become involved.

and if u do decide to do it, maybe build the restaurant first ,than register it as an ongoing business. Just my $.05 worth
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Dabid
Tourist

Post by Dabid »

cambodiainsider wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:34 pm Hi Diesel! I think this blog post (along with video instruction), http://www.chamnanmuon.com/2016/01/busi ... bodia.html, could help you.
Thanks, this has helped me!

Do you happen to know about the 'supporting documents' upload tabs? In the video, he doesn't mention them or 'upload' anything.
E.g. - Number of Employees: Supporting Documents : Upload.

What supporting documents do they want?!

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic