Seeking Legal Associate/Consultant Position

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
sandy
Tourist

Seeking Legal Associate/Consultant Position

Post by sandy »

By way of introduction my name is Sandip Bhosale, presently working as Deputy Partner at Trans India Law Associates, New Delhi, India. I am looking to join new position as Corporate Legal Consultant in Phnom Phen. Since February 2014 until January 2015, I was serving as a Foreign Legal Consultant with Lao Law & Consultancy Group in Vientiane, Lao PDR. Thereafter I joined Sciaroni & Associates Cambodian Law Firm in Lao PDR. My overseas experience in Lao PDR will be an asset to the firm. Currently I am working as Deputy Partner with Trans India Law Associate. With nearly one year stint I have advised many fortune 500 companies specially Energy companies. I am heading two branch offices including one project office in South part of India. Being head of the team, we have successfully completed due diligence of more than 700 Acres agricultural land for proposed Wind and Solar Energy in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.

Salary Expectations: 1200 USD Min.

Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adv-sandeep ... ab_profile

CGPA- 8/10

Experience: +3.5 Years

Please let me know if anyone came across any legal vacancy suitable to my profile.

Thanks & Regards
Sandip
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Seeking Legal Associate/Consultant Position

Post by frank lee bent »

you could try Sciaronni Associates
sandy
Tourist

Post by sandy »

Thank you. I appreciate your response. However at present there is no vacancy.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Sorry to ask but since I have never met an indian lawyer, do some wooble ?
I think I would like that versus those western and local lawyers giving you good news with a shit face and smiling ones delivering shitty news :unknown:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic