This weekend at Chivas!

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Re: This weekend at Chivas!

Post by Hotdigr »

This Saturday. Imported US Rib Eye steak. Choose your size. Comes with French fries or baked potato. Sauces available. Kampot pepper, red wine or garlic herb butter.. see you there from 6pm

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

went to chivas this evening to try the kebab, the beef was juicy (about medium rare) but the top piece was more like rare (which i dont mind), jacket potato was a nice touch (not alot of restaurant here do it) but the let down again was the sauce, sauce is weak and watery, service was very prompt, :thumb:

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:went to chivas this evening to try the kebab, the beef was juicy (about medium rare) but the top piece was more like rare (which i dont mind), jacket potato was a nice touch (not alot of restaurant here do it) but the let down again was the sauce, sauce is weak and watery, service was very prompt, :thumb:

I completely forgot about this. Did you try any of the wines?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

dear hotdigr, last week i went to chivas to discuss holding my company party at chivas, i talked to jaime as you were not there, i ask him for price of buying whole bottle of liqour at chivas, he said he will sms me the price list but he never did, so now i held my party at another venue, you just lost 1000$ in revenue, show this to your boss, jamie should be fired, bye bye, im not going back to chivas again
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

bolueeleh wrote:dear hotdigr, last week i went to chivas to discuss holding my company party at chivas, i talked to jaime as you were not there, i ask him for price of buying whole bottle of liqour at chivas, he said he will sms me the price list but he never did, so now i held my party at another venue, you just lost 1000$ in revenue, show this to your boss, jamie should be fired, bye bye, im not going back to chivas again
Not even for the lambo shank?? :shock:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Raybull wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:dear hotdigr, last week i went to chivas to discuss holding my company party at chivas, i talked to jaime as you were not there, i ask him for price of buying whole bottle of liqour at chivas, he said he will sms me the price list but he never did, so now i held my party at another venue, you just lost 1000$ in revenue, show this to your boss, jamie should be fired, bye bye, im not going back to chivas again
Yeah ain't that guy just a temp replacement or something though mate?
Hotdogr get on the case mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:14 am
Raybull wrote:
Yeah ain't that guy just a temp replacement or something though mate?
Hotdogr get on the case mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chinese have finally taken it over, called Hainan somehing something
one_dolla
Expatriate

Post by one_dolla »

Haitian Chinese Good Food

... actually has English words on the sign along with Cambodian and Chinese of course.

some one told me hotdigr some where working on an island "managing" a resort or something....
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

one_dolla wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:30 pm Haitian Chinese Good Food

... actually has English words on the sign along with Cambodian and Chinese of course.

some one told me hotdigr some where working on an island "managing" a resort or something....
yeah i think hes working at Reef resort on Koh Rong
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Actually "managing" ( not sure why the quote marks, if its sarcasm, its misplaced) Coral Resort on Longset Beach which is owned by the Sihanoukville Reef boys, not Reef on the Beach, which is also owned by the Reef boys!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic