Frenchman found dead with stab wounds at Koh Samui waterfall.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Frenchman found dead with stab wounds at Koh Samui waterfall.

Post by Seasquatch »

Brewer wrote:Three people get together to dispose of a body and the best they can do is throw it in a fucking river. :facepalm: :plus1:
That's what I was thinking, and they live on an island :unknown: , guess they never heard of deep 6.

So I guess there are two cheap French restaurants for sale in Koh Samui.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Seasquatch wrote:
Here's one of them:
Menu looks ok:

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SinnSisamouth
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by SinnSisamouth »

Where is "sautéed frenchy" or "fresh human liver with garlic" or "genuine frogs legs"?
i am on these blocked lists;
pucketrichard
hotdgr
sailorman
rozzieoz
stroppychops

:fuckyou:
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The three French suspects have now been named: George Michel, 65, Cyrille Jean Paul Larignon, the owner of the restaurant where the shooting took place, and Yves Claude Daniel Clement.

Three French nationals have confessed to their involvement in the shooting of 44 year old Laurent Lacques Jean Delacherie, also from France.

The shooting took place on Wednesday night at a restaurant in Maenam before the victim was dumped into river, police investigating the case believe the shooting was a result of a business dispute.

George Michel, 65, a restaurateur who operates the La Bonne Franquette restaurant on Walking Street Maenam is suspected of carrying out the shooting. Locally he has a reputation for unpredictable and sometimes violent behaviour and for owning, and shooting guns.

The other two suspects are Cyrille Jean Paul Larignon, the owner of the restaurant where the shooting took place and Yves Claude Daniel Climent, both stand accused of helping to dispose of the body near the waterfall in Soi 5 Maenam.

Investigators say that they believe a quarrel erupted in the night of the killing between the victim and Mr Michael, who walked out of the restaurant and returned a few minutes later with a gun, he then allegedly shot Mr Delacherie three times.

The trio then allegedly took the body to the waterfall and dropped him into the water. George Michel fled the island the following day taking the Raja Ferry to Donsak where he was apprehended at around 4pm. It has now been reported that all three have confessed to the crime.

http://pattayaone.news/en/murder-samui- ... ay-police/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Michael2002
Expatriate

Post by Michael2002 »

'mind of an 11 yo'
i would agree
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote:
Seasquatch wrote:
Here's one of them:
Awesome, coming soon - Seasquatch's Fish Tacos and Sushi(served on a plate) :beer1:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic