Free meal and drinks...

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
epidemiks
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Free meal and drinks...

Postby epidemiks » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:23 am

zmth wrote:I take it you don't do methamphetamine yourself. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.
I take it you do. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.
zmth
Expatriate

Re: Free meal and drinks...

Postby zmth » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:10 am

Actually I don't and can't stand it and swore of it in Manila around 1986 or so after only having doing it that one time (even knowing that all in all I did not like from years prior in Florida - i guess i had had too much to drink) in Manila and before that having done it only once or twice it in Florida around 1970 or so. So total times i ever done it before that is maybe once or twice as I recall so that is only 2 or 3 times in my life. It may be ok for the first hour or so but when you then want to relax and feel non-jittery you can't and the crash can last for more than 24 hours. But there was something that first time which was the best short(maybe 2 minutes at most) experience in my life - the rush when you or someone else administers it intravaneously atleast if you or someone so called ' boots it ' correctly. Either the guy who did me knew what he was doing or i was lucky. Anyway I would say from my experience and from others one is NOT likely not going to feel like causing a commotion. It is most likely and in fact makes one paranoid if anything.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:26 am

zmth wrote:I take it you don't do methamphetamine yourself. Otherwise I doubt you would make that statement.

my quote "most shootings that happen here in shv are skinny methed out crazies or fat drunk high officials/cops" isnt based on my knowledge of meth, but on my knowledge of Cambodia...

in recent news (in only the past 2 weeks)
Drug-crazed man kills 3yo daughter on violent rampage.
newsworthy/drug-crazed-man-kills-3yo-da ... 11928.html
RCAF officer arrested after shooting at thief
newsworthy/shooting-over-stolen-car-mirror-t11856.html
Military police in Kampong Cham province are hunting for army captain Kim Sokkong over allegations he shot and critically injured a 57-year-old farmer
newsworthy/man-shoots-sorcerer-for-bewi ... 11829.html
A man arrested yesterday for allegedly threatening to shoot his mother has been linked to the shooting of a Karaoke parlor security guard in June, “He got angry with his mother for not giving him the money for drugs he demanded.
newsworthy/triggerhappy-son-arrested-fo ... 11806.html

i could carry on, but i think the points been made
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Postby Bitte_Kein_Lexus » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:05 pm

The guy who killed his daughter wasn't on drugs. Not saying you're wrong but he wasn't despite initial claims he was.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy

Postby Jamie_Lambo » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:The guy who killed his daughter wasn't on drugs. Not saying you're wrong but he wasn't despite initial claims he was.
sure, but he cant have been much of a "usually pretty straight" guy :dragonchase:
Ter Mtes Aii Na Del Min Chas Hel
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :fuckyou:
Raybull
Expatriate

Postby Raybull » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:26 pm

zmth wrote:Actually I don't and can't stand it and swore of it in Manila around 1986 or so after only having doing it that one time (even knowing that all in all I did not like from years prior in Florida - i guess i had had too much to drink) in Manila and before that having done it only once or twice it in Florida around 1970 or so. So total times i ever done it before that is maybe once or twice as I recall so that is only 2 or 3 times in my life. It may be ok for the first hour or so but when you then want to relax and feel non-jittery you can't and the crash can last for more than 24 hours. But there was something that first time which was the best short(maybe 2 minutes at most) experience in my life - the rush when you or someone else administers it intravaneously atleast if you or someone so called ' boots it ' correctly. Either the guy who did me knew what he was doing or i was lucky. Anyway I would say from my experience and from others one is NOT likely not going to feel like causing a commotion. It is most likely and in fact makes one paranoid if anything.
right, paranoid and jittery 'crashing' penniless meth heads that haven't slept for more than 24/48/72 hours and thus need another hit are NOT likely to cause a commotion. Did I get that right?
zmth
Expatriate

Postby zmth » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:55 pm

something like that. Methamphetamine is most certainly NOT addictive that's for sure. Only straight people would ever believe that bunch of crap. MOst don't inject it either. I can tell your attitude is far from a cool drug person. Drugs is where it's at.
Raybull
Expatriate

Postby Raybull » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:08 am

zmth wrote:something like that. Methamphetamine is most certainly NOT addictive that's for sure. Only straight people would ever believe that bunch of crap. MOst don't inject it either. I can tell your attitude is far from a cool drug person. Drugs is where it's at.
:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
OKW
Expatriate

Postby OKW » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:25 am

Raybull wrote:
zmth wrote:something like that. Methamphetamine is most certainly NOT addictive that's for sure. Only straight people would ever believe that bunch of crap. MOst don't inject it either. I can tell your attitude is far from a cool drug person. Drugs is where it's at.
:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: