Coca-Cola opens new $100M plant in PP SEZ.

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Coca-Cola opens new $100M plant in PP SEZ.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Coca-Cola opens new $100M plant at capital economic zone
Tue, 6 December 2016

Global beverage giant Coca-Cola officially inaugurated its new $100 million Cambodian production facility yesterday, significantly increasing its local bottling capacity while bolstering the confidence of foreign investors.

The 25,000-square-metre factory, situated on 12.5 hectares in the Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone on the capital’s outskirts, replaces Coca-Cola’s former production plant in the capital’s Russei Keo district. Built in 1993, its 10,000 bottle per hour production line could not keep up with growing demand.

According to Dana Bolden, vice president of the Coca-Cola Bottling Investment Group, the new plant’s twin production lines can produce about 72,000 bottles and cans per hour...

http://www.phnompenhpost.com/business/c ... nomic-zone
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Coca-Cola opens new $100M plant in PP SEZ.

Post by bolueeleh »

strange that coca cola, wants to open a bottling here, usually they outsource their bottling to the local bottling factories, looks like the sales slump in US and other countries are hitting them harder than previously thought, time to dump their shares
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

bolueeleh wrote:strange that coca cola, wants to open a bottling here, usually they outsource their bottling to the local bottling factories, looks like the sales slump in US and other countries are hitting them harder than previously thought, time to dump their shares
The article says "new", but it's just the relocation of a bigger factory built further outside the city centre. I guess they didn't have room to expand on the existing site.
The 25,000-square-metre factory, situated on 12.5 hectares in the Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone on the capital’s outskirts, replaces Coca-Cola’s former production plant in the capital’s Russei Keo district.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bolueeleh wrote:strange that coca cola, wants to open a bottling here, usually they outsource their bottling to the local bottling factories, looks like the sales slump in US and other countries are hitting them harder than previously thought, time to dump their shares
I'm not sure what you mean, they have had a factory (that does bottling) here for about 20 years.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

im just thrashing coca cola, dont mind my ramblings :stir:
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

bolueeleh wrote:im just thrashing coca cola, dont mind my ramblings :stir:

Isn't it a trend of yours lately ?
Not to worry though, Jamy is setting up a little group therapy (some might say circle jerk) that should quickly up your spirits :beer3:
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Barang_doa_slae wrote:
bolueeleh wrote:im just thrashing coca cola, dont mind my ramblings :stir:

Isn't it a trend of yours lately ?
Not to worry though, Jamy is setting up a little group therapy (some might say circle jerk) that should quickly up your spirits :beer3:
dont really understand how could any straight guy get a hard on in a circle jerk anyway, all u see are dicks around you, really dont understand, just sayin :hattip:
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Tonga

Post by Fourkinnel »

John Bingham wrote:
I'm not sure what you mean, they have had a factory (that does bottling) here for about 20 years.
Maybe a lot longer than that, pre KR,
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JqF ... ge&f=false
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic