Robbed by the traffic police in Bali. OMG. (Video)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Robbed by the traffic police in Bali. OMG. (Video)

Post by OKW »

John Bingham wrote:I thought up this tattoo while I was eating a burger. No shit.
What a pathetic fucking worm. He needs to be battered around the head with a gun barrel.
...why would that need to be a gun barrel? My experience is that a gun barrel works really well with shooting, while battering around most likely works better with something like a baseball bat....
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

OKW wrote:
John Bingham wrote:I thought up this tattoo while I was eating a burger. No shit.
What a pathetic fucking worm. He needs to be battered around the head with a gun barrel.
...why would that need to be a gun barrel? My experience is that a gun barrel works really well with shooting, while battering around most likely works better with something like a baseball bat....
And it might end up like this! :D

OKW
Expatriate
Angola

Post by OKW »

Kuroneko wrote:
OKW wrote:
And it might end up like this! :D

spot on Kuroneko, especially if it was a barrel from a cheap mass produced small calibre rifle with an anti jam function incorporated as an aftermod... :lol1:
Standing by for a shitstorm from the NRA.
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

I'd prefer to pay the "fine" to the cop and be done with it than get a ticket. I've never been stopped by the Thai Police for something I did not do so I did not mind paying. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

OKW wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Efficiency is the key. You don't need to carry a gun and a baseball bat to deal with: someone too stupid to understand what the brim of a cap is for or white kids with dreadlocks. Most guns have built-in head-bashing parts - the stock or the grip.
You could be next.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

He broke the law and gets uppity about it because he's in a foreign country and thinks the rules do not apply to him, what a bell.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic