Trolling Sex Tourist Needs Your Advice...

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
CowshedCowboyRedux
Expatriate

Re: Trolling Sex Tourist Needs Your Advice...

Post by CowshedCowboyRedux »

mammothboy2 wrote: This lingo was very obviously generated by a primitive computer, nowhere near as sophisticated as HAL in the movie 2001 ...

"Now she say family buffalo real sick - need medicine many hundred dollars - she cry all time - You no love me, family buffalo die soon ..."

Those who enjoy reading page after page of this sort of stuff will find a book published 2009 of interest: Addicted to Love; exploring the nightlife in Cambodia
by Randy Nightwalker (i.e. pseudonymous)
You jest, I once spent an evening in Charlie Harpers with Tony listening to a British guy speaking exactly in that style, totally surreal. I reckon he must have lived in a village for years without Western contact and lost the power of normal speech. I've got a friend who has recently found his Thai girlfriend was cheating on him and he's been blubbing his heart out online in that stupid pigeon Thai/English. I used to think he was normal, now I'm not so sure :D
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: Trolling Sex Tourist Needs Your Advice...

Post by General Mackevili »

CowshedCowboyRedux wrote:I've got a friend who has recently found his Thai girlfriend was cheating on him and he's been blubbing his heart out online in that stupid pigeon Thai/English. I used to think he was normal, now I'm not so sure :D
Link!? :popcorn:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
CowshedCowboyRedux
Expatriate

Re: RE: Re: Trolling Sex Tourist Needs Your Advice...

Post by CowshedCowboyRedux »

General Mackevili wrote:
CowshedCowboyRedux wrote:I've got a friend who has recently found his Thai girlfriend was cheating on him and he's been blubbing his heart out online in that stupid pigeon Thai/English. I used to think he was normal, now I'm not so sure :D
Lol no fucking way, he's still significantly bigger than me covered in tattooes and rides a Harley which I guess makes it even sadder.
:D You're readership's expanding, I'm not taking the risk.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Trolling Sex Tourist Needs Your Advice...

Post by General Mackevili »

CowshedCowboyRedux wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:
Lol no fucking way, he's still significantly bigger than me covered in tattooes and rides a Harley which I guess makes it even sadder.
:D You're readership's expanding, I'm not taking the risk.
Hahaha! Dammit.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Aovm2001
Tourist

Post by Aovm2001 »

Is this English?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Aovm2001 wrote:Is this English?

Bertros
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Bertros »

Kuroneko wrote:
Aovm2001 wrote:Is this English?

not that either.
A taste of the bait is worth the pain of the hook.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic