America Election

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: America Election

Post by bolueeleh »

Luigi wrote:
frank lee bent wrote: Hedge as ye best see fit.
luckily i hedged with gold
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

finally a first lady i can fap to

Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Anyone who watched Trumps speech after he had been elected, would have seen a 12 to 14 year old boy on his left hand side. Is this his son ? Reading this kids body language tells me this kid is bored , pissed off and does not want to be there.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

Yes, Duncan. That sort of attitude is not wholly unknown among boys of that age.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

There's a great intelligent debate on Facebook on the Sihanoukville Expats and locals page. A potential OMK candidate has mentioned muslims...
John Bohn ..."Yes, yes, yes. Trump wins in resounding landslide victory. The democrap controlled media did everything thing they could do to desreoy Trump. Bogus "groping", "rape", tax fraud ALL FOR naught. Shows Americans can get their heads together and correct their mistakes of electing a muslim 2 times."
To which he gets some replies...
Michael Wieczorek You're a moron.
Mikey Walker You silly old fat fucker
Bruno Niko Get Fuck
Munkeis Oonkel Oh you fucking dipshit retard of man... Oxygen is wasted on cunts like you.
Lindsay Richards And my faith in humanity is officially dead. You are sub-human.
More comments arriving as we speak. Check it out...
boozyoldman
Expatriate
Western Sahara

Post by boozyoldman »

CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

Username Taken wrote:Is Hillary in jail yet?

Live on Fox News right now.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

So... thought I'd pop in and say first off... how sad and ashamed I am of the American people for electing Trump.

Secondly... how sad and ashamed I am of the American people, and those elsewhere, who encouraged this by the witch hunts (Read the laws, "intent to do harm to the US" is a huge part of every law she's been accused of breaking... and no intent was found, and so the FBI didn't file charges. Which is exactly what the FBI said about the case. Sorry to pop your conspiracy bubbles.) and such that Trump and Putin (and his hired Wikileaks goon Assange) fed you on a silver platter that you swallowed without even a moment of of speculation that you're being taken for a ride.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

OrangeDragon wrote:So... thought I'd pop in and say first off... how sad and ashamed I am of the American people for electing Trump.

Secondly... how sad and ashamed I am of the American people, and those elsewhere, who encouraged this by the witch hunts (Read the laws, "intent to do harm to the US" is a huge part of every law she's been accused of breaking... and no intent was found, and so the FBI didn't file charges. Which is exactly what the FBI said about the case. Sorry to pop your conspiracy bubbles.) and such that Trump and Putin (and his hired Wikileaks goon Assange) fed you on a silver platter that you swallowed without even a moment of of speculation that you're being taken for a ride.

Oh dear,,,, looks like we have another defamation case in the wind. Hope you have a good lawyer.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

OrangeDragon wrote:So... thought I'd pop in and say first off... how sad and ashamed I am of the American people for electing Trump.

Surprising comment re ashamed with regard to a democratic vote. I thought spreading 'democracy' was the US Gov mantra for the rest of the world but clearly the losing side are disrespectful of the result and ashamed of citizens.

1/12/2008 - Hillary Clinton nominated as SoS
13/1/2009 - Clintonemail.com domain set-up
21/1/2009 - Hillary Clinton confirmed as SoS

Although 'intent' is not an authoritative noted defence with regard to mishandling of information, particularly classified information and/or official records.
Between 1/12/2008 and 21/1/2009, what was the 'intent' of commissioning an unlawful record-keeping system ?

To suggest 'conspiracy bubbles' and also claim Putin and the Ruskies are to blame for WikiLeaks etc is hilarious :facepalm:
Remember, Putin didn't write the emails.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic