Special rent t $500/month (pool & Gym)

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Special rent t $500/month (pool & Gym)

Post by Ken2016 »

best deal
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

The weight of top floor swimming pools in buildings of Cambodian construction/design always looked to me like and accident looking for a place to happen. I believe just a 4.0 earthquake in PP and more than half the city is down. Scary stuff, buildings with no or little rebar, cheap concrete, that go up on narrow legs for two stories before there is any horizontal support. No thanks.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

[quote="Sailorman"]The weight of top floor swimming pools in buildings of Cambodian construction/design always looked to me like and accident looking for a place to happen. I believe just a 4.0 earthquake in PP and more than half the city is down. Scary stuff, buildings with no or little rebar, cheap concrete, that go up on narrow legs for two stories before there is any horizontal support. No thanks.[/quote

Better not for you, Cambodia is safety earthquake around the world , event thai have it, but not for Cambodia .
It's for other tenants , before they build study it every well sir .
Thanks for comment no senses .
Comments For Improvement Pls !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic